~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

210203063618-file-steve-bannon-2020-supe
EDITION.CNN.COM

The committee investigating the January 6 Capitol Hill riot announced Thursday it is moving forward to hold Trump ally Steve Bannon in criminal contempt for refusing to comply with a subpoena, as his game of chicken with the House panel now enters a new and critical phase.

• Like 2

On 10/14/2021 at 8:09 PM, mclumber1 said:

I think Michael Cohen also confirmed that the Don is into peepee play - he paid some strippers in Las Vegas to piss on each other from what I remember. 

Is it a power thing?  I thought people usually into that are into getting pissed on, not having people piss on each other.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2021 at 10:24 AM, thewhyteboar said:

The Moonies have been bankrolling Republicans for a long time:

The GOP has been in bed with nutty conspiracy theorists for a long, long time.

This new story reminded of this post from last month...

617360cac4d6630019be519b?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

"This is a powder keg," Steven Hassan, a former Moonie, told Insider. "When you combine fanatics with people who own a gun factory, I'm very worried."

I didn't realize the Unification Church had opened up a gun church which is getting a good amount of right-wing attention. This sounds like just the sort of thing we needed in this country.

• Guillotine 1

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

This new story reminded of this post from last month...

617360cac4d6630019be519b?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

"This is a powder keg," Steven Hassan, a former Moonie, told Insider. "When you combine fanatics with people who own a gun factory, I'm very worried."

I didn't realize the Unification Church had opened up a gun church which is getting a good amount of right-wing attention. This sounds like just the sort of thing we needed in this country.

The best part is that the Moonies didn't really seek out to open the gun church. It's a power struggle within the Moonies' leadership because the kid utterly hates the mom that runs it. 

A recent episode of Q Anon Anonymous went into this as they went undercover to one of the gun church's conferences:

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

1759.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Five-page indictment released by justice department accuses analyst Igor Danchenko of lying to FBI

A Russian analyst who was the main source for Christopher Steele’s dossier on Donald Trump and Moscow has been arrested by US authorities, the justice department said on Thursday.

Igor Danchenko now faces charges as part of the investigation by John Durham, the special counsel appointed by the Trump administration to examine the origins of the FBI’s investigation into links between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Danchenko collected much of the intelligence behind Steele’s dossier during three trips to Russia in summer and autumn 2016. He was the chief source behind its most incendiary allegation: that Trump was compromised during a trip to Moscow in November 2013 for the Miss Universe beauty pageant.

• 2 weeks later...