~*The Official Thread of Hero Cop Valor and Bravery*~

11 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Apparently you don't have to say "police-involved shooting" when it's a dog that gets shot. You can just say what happened in the headline in plain terms. Interesting.

oh so libruls want minorities to be treated like dogs now?

i am very smart

• Hugs 1

I’m betting the circumstances aren’t just, “The sweet, chained pitbull was begging for belly rubs and got shot”, so I’m definitely reserving judgement. The dog was obviously able to get on the road by the picture. 

I would say police probably had to put down a dog that was dangerous and causing problems. If it turns out I’m wrong, fuck them, fire them all and charge them with animal cruelty.

18 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I’m betting the circumstances aren’t just, “The sweet, chained pitbull was begging for belly rubs and got shot”, so I’m definitely reserving judgement. The dog was obviously able to get on the road by the picture. 

I would say police probably had to put down a dog that was dangerous and causing problems. If it turns out I’m wrong, fuck them, fire them all and charge them with animal cruelty.

Yeah, we don't know. It could have been a necessary shooting. However, given how many times polilce have shot peoples' dogs and later have been like "whoops, we were in the wrong house!" it's kind of hard to take their word for it without more evidence.

• 2 weeks later...
f2ec042a37148fb116fc6fcf4bdfdf60
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Police, staff and children under their care didn’t know it was a drill at the psychiatric hospital, the Michigan lawsuit says.

As Woodruff was unaware employees were fearing for their lives and frantically calling 911 — telling authorities that two men armed with AR-15’s were inside the building — he would soon fear for his own life, the lawsuit says.

When he and a co-worker, who was told to pose as the second intruder, stepped outside after completing their part of the drill, they were met with police officers in tactical gear and guns drawn, pointed at them, shouting “Get Down!” through a bullhorn, according to a complaint filed May 15.

Woodruff is suing four Hawthorn Center officials, including his supervisor who asked him to pretend to be the intruder, over the unannounced drill, the lawsuit shows. The center is run by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.

7 hours ago, Jason said:

I feel like I'm going to have a stroke every time I read a sentence like this.

According to Customs and Border Protection U.S. Border Patrol agents from the Ajo Station were involved in a shooting that resulted in the death of a man.

2745.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Woman, 95, is surrounded by family and still in critical condition as calls grow for broader investigation of police treatment of dementia sufferers

Clare Nowland, the aged care resident who was Tasered by a police officer in Cooma last week, remains in a “heavy sleep” and is comfortable, surrounded by her family, who held a bedside mass for her on Sunday as she continues to receive end-of-life care.

Calls grew on Monday for a broader independent investigation of police treatment of dementia sufferers after revelations in the Guardian that six officers handcuffed a second nursing home resident, Rachel Grahame, in 2020 after she took a staff member’s lanyard.

The New South Wales police commissioner, Karen Webb, also continued to publicly defend the transparency around the Nowland case and revealed that she had approved an initial statement describing the incident as an “interaction” with Nowland, failing to make any reference to Taser use.

Nowland, 95, remains in Cooma district hospital, surrounded by family, in a critical condition with head injuries sustained as she fell back after being hit by the Taser.

• Guillotine 1

230524165251-aderrien-murry.jpg?c=16x9&q
WWW.CNN.COM

An 11-year-old Mississippi boy who was shot by a police officer after he called 911 for help is recovering after being released from the hospital, according to his family.

Fire this mother fucker and lock him up UNDER the jail.

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:
230524165251-aderrien-murry.jpg?c=16x9&q
WWW.CNN.COM

An 11-year-old Mississippi boy who was shot by a police officer after he called 911 for help is recovering after being released from the hospital, according to his family.

Fire this mother fucker and lock him up UNDER the jail.

Cops are straight fucking cowards.

Murry’s family attorney Carlos Moore told CNN the incident was captured on police body camera.

The attorney said his request for the body camera footage was denied due to “an ongoing investigation.”

The body camera video of the incident has not been released publicly.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

• 3 weeks later...
WV-State-Police-cruiser.jpg?strip=1&w=64
WWW.WTRF.COM

More women are filing lawsuits against the West Virginia State Police. West Virginia State Police Investigation: Timeline Wheeling West Virginia Attorney Teresa Toriseva sent a notice...

• Guillotine 1

• 2 weeks later...

These three cops are charged with murder for shooting through a door and window, killing a woman that was waving a hammer inside her house.

When I heard they were charged with murder just a day after the shooting, I couldn't help but assume something about all the officers that were charged and hey I was right.

• Guillotine 1

ralph-yarl-4-gmh-230626_1687803672511_hp
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Ralph Yarl, teen who was shot after mistakenly going to the wrong house to pick up his siblings, shared his story in an exclusive interview with GMA's Robin Roberts.

Yarl's family previously told ABC News that he has been experiencing migraines after suffering a traumatic brain injury that has restricted his ability to participate in activities he loves, like playing music.

• 4 weeks later...
BodyCamImageIMage.jpg?strip=1&w=640
WWW.KRQE.COM

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Thursday, New Mexico’s Attorney General filed criminal charges against former Albuquerque Police Department officer Kenneth Skeens. The Attorney General...

One is the several cops on scene was fired and is being charged. They all deserve to go. This one was rough. The victim here even called 911 before cops cuffed him. This one was rough to watch because it's so obvious the man just needed some help working the self checkout lane. Target should also not be off the hook here. No need to trespass a disabled man just because he's taking too long to figure out how to pay for a bike.

On 7/24/2023 at 5:09 PM, DarkStar189 said:

The dog running right past the suspect is what got me the most. Then the repeated “Good boy!” as the dog is mauling a guy already down.

It looks stupid but praising the dog is probably the correct thing here, as far as the dog knows he did what he was supposed to, and discouraging it from attacking its target would just be confusing to it.  Now this scenario probably wasn't a good idea to let the dog go, fucking cars crashing into each other, cops running all over the place, just way too much for the dog to parse, the other handler at the end probably realized this which is why he never released him.