~*The Official Thread of Hero Cop Valor and Bravery*~

From what I'm able to follow, the girl had been kidnapped by her father, and she was running away from her dad toward the cops because, you know, she was trying to run to safety. But instead the cops shot her to death while she was running toward them. In what I'm sure is a total coincidence, there's no bodycam footage.

12281811_093022-kabc-4am-ie-fontana-woma
ABC7.COM

The Fontana teenager killed this week alongside her father in a shootout with law enforcement in Hesperia was likely unarmed as she ran toward deputies, according to a new report.

16 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

How long until this fired cop finds a job elsewhere?

eac6a262de01020cfbde749303becae2
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

The officer, who had been with the San Antonio Police Department for seven months, was fired following the incident.

This seems like one of those corporate training videos where it’s like all the things NOT to do, but real life. Literally every move the officer makes is wrong.

17 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

This seems like one of those corporate training videos where it’s like all the things NOT to do, but real life. Literally every move the officer makes is wrong.

I like that the department fired him, but they're still backing him up by pushing for charges that will very likely be dropped and refusing to tell the press whether the car was, in fact, stolen like the fired cop thought. It's probably safe to assume that since he's facing no charges over a stolen vehicle, the fired cop was wrong even about that. If the cop had no reason to even approach the kid, he certainly didn't have any to pop open his door, draw his gun, and order him out.

It's amazing the kid survived and his girlfriend in the passenger seat came out unscathed.

• 2 weeks later...

Two cops forced out of the police force for not killing someone (when it would have put innocent lives at risk to open fire). It says they "voluntarily resigned," but it's pretty obvious what happened when you read the opinion of the chief:

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fewscripps-brightspot.s
WWW.WCPO.COM

Officers Austin Reed and Mark Bartlett resigned last week following an incident the week prior when they were in pursuit of an armed suspect.

"It's been determined that our officers, two of them did not really do what they were supposed to do, and that is to use lethal force to stop the threat, the gentleman's threat," Chabali said.

According to police reports, officers Reed and Bartlett were the first to respond to the scene and encountered Jones in a yard off of Morris Road. When officers Bartlett and Reed left their cars, Jones pointed a gun at the officers and refused to listen to their commands.

"I was unable to take a shot at the male, due to a citizen mowing his lawn behind the male suspect," Bartlett wrote in the police report.

Jones left the yard and started to run away from the officers. Officer Reed deployed his Taser at Jones while he was running away from the officers, but did not hit Jones, the police report stated.

The officers lost sight of Jones and radioed for backup.

It sounds like these are exactly the sort of people you would want on a police force.

But, you know, not all cops are bad (just the 99.9%).

• Sad 1

220602083319-juan-maldonado-valencia-ksa
WWW.CNN.COM

Sgt. Juan Maldonado, a Texas state trooper who was among the first to respond to the Uvalde mass school shooting in May, has been fired from the state Department of Public...

If this is the only guy who was actually pressing the fight in that video, legit fuck every law enforcement agency across this nation.

When I was finally able to stomach watching it I saw one older officer alone repeatedly pressing while everyone else stood around. Guy looks similar, same build etc.

This story was missed, so let's fix that...

8278849_fbs.jpeg
WWW.WINCHESTERSUN.COM

Staff Report The Nicholasville Police Department (NPD) has released a statement regarding an officer-involved shooting last weekend. “On October 22, 2022, Nicholasville Police Department officers were dispatched to a residence regarding a suicidal individual possessing firearms. The department immediately activated its special response team and crisis negotiation team, which consists of two negotiators who have […]

Just your daily reminder to NOT CALL POLICE, especially when someone is having a mental health crisis. This guy was alone, in his home, telling family and police he was going to shoot himself. The fact that he was willing to tell people this without actually shooting himself tells me he was capable of being talked down. Instead, NPD shot through his bedroom window and killed him.

NITTER.NL

This is Jim Hodges, it's my understanding Jim is legally blind and was walking back from jury duty. Columbia County Florida Sheriffs wrongfully mistook his walking stick for a weapon. When Jim insisted he would file a complaint the officers decided to arrest him in retaliation.

6 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:
NITTER.NL

This is Jim Hodges, it's my understanding Jim is legally blind and was walking back from jury duty. Columbia County Florida Sheriffs wrongfully mistook his walking stick for a weapon. When Jim insisted he would file a complaint the officers decided to arrest...

Imagine she just went up to him and said "Hey what's that in your back pocket? Oh a walking stick...have a nice day sir." Instead it gets turned into that. What a waste of everyone's time and money going forward.  Her poor feelings were so hurt.

• True 1

3 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

Imagine she just went up to him and said "Hey what's that in your back pocket? Oh a walking stick...have a nice day sir." Instead it gets turned into that. What a waste of everyone's time and money going forward.  Her poor feelings were so hurt.

You it's bad when even r/protectandserve is calling for their heads. 

• True 1

• 4 weeks later...
221208183326-01-michael-valva-110422-res
WWW.CNN.COM

A former officer with the New York Police Department was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison Thursday after he was found guilty last month of murder in the second degree...

Seemed like an appropriate place to put this. He kept his sons in the garage at night with no heat source, bathroom, blankets, nothing. Both kids were autistic. He took one outside and hose him down in January temps after he soiled himself then didn’t call 911 for an hour. 

I wish there were a hell for total filth like this. 

• Guillotine 2

9 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

A former officer with the New York Police Department was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison Thursday after he was found guilty last month of murder in the second degree...

Seemed like an appropriate place to put this. He kept his sons in the garage at night with no heat source, bathroom, blankets, nothing. Both kids were autistic. He took one outside and hose him down in January temps after he soiled himself then didn’t call 911 for an hour. 

25 years isn't enough.

Like a month ago, my 5yo daughter had an accident and got uncomfortable so she took off her diaper and got shit EVERYWHERE. She was covered. Her bed was a mess. I was working and my youngest comes running to me telling me about the mess. Like, yeah, I hosed her down...in the fucking shower with nice warm water. Did it upset her? The same way any 5yo would get upset if you try to wash their hair like 5 times in a row. Worse, I have the kids to myself, not like this guy and his fiancee.

Is cleaning that all up frustrating? Yeah, but what the fuck. Why even keep the kids at that point? I don't understand the thought process behind choosing to keep kids you don't want and murdering them over giving them up so they're someone else's problem. Maybe I'm just a normal human being and not a crazed psychopath that locks kids up in garages and hoses them down out in the cold.

On 12/9/2022 at 6:39 PM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

A child abuser and a pig.

Oh please put him in GP.

• 3 weeks later...