Incompetent #MAGA Chud sent explosive devices to Clintons, Obamas, Joe Biden, Cory Booker, CNN, James Clapper, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, San Diego Union-Tribune

It doesn't make sense for these package bombs to have been orchestrated by a right wing political group, because something like this only increases the support for the Dems, and reduces support for the Republicans, especially if a concrete connection is made by law enforcement.   The same is true for the migrant caravan.  The people on the right pushing the theory that the caravan is being orchestrated by the left is ludicrous - as it would hurt the Democrats' chances of winning in November. 

Just now, mclumber1 said:

It doesn't make sense for these package bombs to have been orchestrated by a right wing political group, because something like this only increases the support for the Dems, and reduces support for the Republicans, especially if a concrete connection is made by law enforcement.   The same is true for the migrant caravan.  The people on the right pushing the theory that the caravan is being orchestrated by the left is ludicrous - as it would hurt the Democrats' chances of winning in November. 

These will have no discernible impact whatsoever politically.  

1 minute ago, SFLUFAN said:

These will have no discernible impact whatsoever politically.  

No, my point was IF either of these events were manufactured by political operatives of the parties, and it was proven to be so, it would hurt them - which is why it's a stupid conspiracy theory to begin with. 

47 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I'm sure they'll make up a pattern eventually rather than seeing the obvious one right in their faces.

Occam's Razor is not a concept among the right. 

We are still lightyears away from attributing this to a "mainline" conservative/Republican.  Whoever did this would have realized this makes the GOP look bad...Therefor, it likely wasn't someone within the GOP. 

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

We are still lightyears away from attributing this to a "mainline" conservative/Republican.  Whoever did this would have realized this makes the GOP look bad...Therefor, it likely wasn't someone within the GOP. 

More than half the shit they do and say would make one realize it makes the GOP look bad. Yet it continues to happen. 

Just now, Comet said:

More than half the shit they do and say would make one realize it makes the GOP look bad. Yet it continues to happen. 

There is clearly a difference between repealing Obamacare, which many Republicans support, and sending bombs in the mail to blow up former Presidents and first ladies.  No one supports that within either political party. 

3 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Yes?  The theory that this was some mainline GOP operation makes about as much sense as it being a false flag by the Democrats. 

I'm just saying the leader of the GOP has people chanting for the jailing of opponents, called the media the enemy of the people, and appears more upset that SA was caught murdering and dismembering a political writer than actually doing it. 

1 minute ago, PaladinSolo said:

I'm just saying the leader of the GOP has people chanting for the jailing of opponents, inciting violence against reporters, and appears more upset that SA was caught murdering and dismembering a political writer than actually doing it.

Fair enough.  I see your point. I just disagree that it was likely a GOPer.