RFK Jr has brain worms (literally)

3 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

How do you get brain worms?

Asking so i don't do whatever that is. I'm assuming it's swimming in rivers or nasal drips with tap water.

The most common method of transmission is nasal inhalation by swimming in rivers, lakes, tc.

• Halal 1

Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The most common method of transmission is nasal inhalation by swimming in rivers, lakes, tc.

Nice. It is a rich guy thing to have a lakeside house and jump in it for a swim like they're James Bond.

Luckily I'm not that rich and I'll only swim in case of emergency.

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

Nice. It is a rich guy thing to have a lakeside house and jump in it for a swim like they're James Bond.

Luckily I'm not that rich and I'll only swim in case of emergency.

If only his lake had the raft from Creepshow 2.

13 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I posted this on Reddit as well and apparently it hit the top 25 on the r/all feed and I got invited into a private group for "top posters". Interesting times 

lol which one, CentennialClub? 

3 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

No, but it says I'm not allowed to mention the name of it or anything that's posted there lol :sickos:

So EternityClub? 

So the choices for president are the guy who has definitely lost a step in his 80s but still brings the heat when need be, the guy with dementia who falls asleep in court and probably wears a diaper, and the guy with brain worms.

• True 1

Just now, MarSolo said:

So the choices for president are the guy who has definitely lost a step in his 80s but still brings the heat when need be, the guy with dementia who falls asleep in court and probably wears a diaper, and the guy with brain worms.

1 minute ago, MarSolo said:

We've got Weekend at Bernies Cookie Cutter Corporate Democrat, a ridiculous fascistic narcissistic game show host from hell and literal brain worms. USA USA USA...

2 hours ago, MarSolo said:

:flag:

41 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

A Republican with a joke that doesn’t trash trans people. I’m genuinely shocked. And it’s good??!?

Broken clocks.