HE'S FINALLY FUCKING DEAD!

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
THEINTERCEPT.COM

“Few people ... have had a hand in as much death and destruction, as much human suffering, in so many places around the world as Henry Kissinger.”

I knew Kissinger had caused a lot of pain and suffering, but I never realized he was Palpatine... .

HARD-DRIVE.NET

“That bastard seemed unstoppable for years, you’re talking about a guy who got 150,000 kills just in Cambodia alone. Not to mention half a million assists he got in Pakistan in the ‘70s”

Shocking news Wednesday night as Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State and recipient of medals including Bloodthirsty, Merciless and Mega Kill, has died at the age of 100.

Kissinger once thought of as someone with an unending killstreak numbering in the hundreds of thousands now has finally been defeated, and some players have made the ultimate sacrifice to make sure we never see another streak like his.

“We don’t want something like this to ever happen again,” said XxPu$$y$layerXx, one of the heroes who has taken it upon himself to camp outside of spawn to make sure Kissinger never returns.

“That bastard seemed unstoppable for years, you’re talking about a guy who got 150,000 kills just in Cambodia alone. Not to mention half a million assists he got in Pakistan in the ‘70s.”

Kissinger was such a force to be reckoned with that he would often play for multiple teams, much of his success came from working alongside Richard Nixon or TrikkyDikky69, as many called him.

However he also was a friend to former First Lady and Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, also known as 2Nasty4U.

well, all the right people seem to mourning him and highlighting him for being visionary.. Bush, Chinese media, and Putin..

Leading with “courageous” jewish survivor of the Nazi Holocaust is used to strongly underline to the idea that “I doubt any person or people who survived the Holocaust could ever be capable of evil and cruelty”

4 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

well, all the right people seem to mourning him and highlighting him for being visionary.. Bush, Chinese media, and Putin..

Leading with “courageous” jewish survivor of the Nazi Holocaust is used to strongly underline to the idea that “I doubt any person or people who survived the Holocaust could ever be capable of evil and cruelty”

NYT: "Max Eisenhart, popularly known as Magneto, was a groundbreaking figure in the mutant movement. After surviving Nazi camps, he went on to a successful—albeit controversial—career advocating for mutant rights."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hype 1

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I understand he was a an awful human being but I truly never understand this place celebrating someone dying. Just my opinion but it's just not ok imo. But I know you guys love to do it so have at it. 

At least we got a game giveaway out of it!

I generally agree with this very much. There is one exception to not celebrating people’s deaths though. And that is Henry motherfucking Kissinger.

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

5 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

As long as you’re not a libertarian cause that’d be sus af.

I don't get what you're saying. I'm not a libertarian though. I've been wanting to go to SEA for years, and especially after reading that quote from Anthony Bourdain about Kissinger years ago made me want to go even more to experience the food. One of my favourite aspects of travelling is trying new foods from different cultures. 

Man, it’s pretty amazing going on social media and seeing EVERY COMMENT SECTION about Kissinger’s death look like a giant celebration.

I love it. Rot in piss you fucking monster.

Also, he said this, so if I had a Time Machine, I’d go back and hand him right over to the Nazis:

“If it were not for the accident of my birth, I would be antisemitic. Any people who has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong."