HE'S FINALLY FUCKING DEAD!

From the Rolling Stone article:

The Yale University historian Greg Grandin, author of the biography Kissinger’s Shadow, estimates that Kissinger’s actions from 1969 through 1976, a period of eight brief years when Kissinger made Richard Nixon’s and then Gerald Ford’s foreign policy as national security adviser and secretary of state, meant the end of between three and four million people. That includes “crimes of commission,” he explained, as in Cambodia and Chile, and omission, like greenlighting Indonesia’s bloodshed in East Timor; Pakistan’s bloodshed in Bangladesh; and the inauguration of an American tradition of using and then abandoning the Kurds. 

2 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Henry Kissinger has died at age 100, his consulting firm said in a statement on Wednesday.

This is a good headline. 

1 hour ago, TUFKAK said:
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Henry Kissinger has died at age 100.

First!

28 minutes ago, CayceG said:

Chief of Staff: Mr. President, Henry Kissinger has passed.

Joe Biden [ munching block of Kerrygold butter ]: hot damn. we do that?

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

image.png

I'm just going to ignore whatever mealy-mouthed nonsense comes out of the White House lest it cause my blood pressure to go even higher than it usually is.

• True 1

HARD-DRIVE.NET

"I almost had the nuke," Kissinger said from hell. "I def dropped a lot of bombs and I guess I should be thankful for that, but I wanted the nuke bad."

Henry Kissinger, who was on an nearly unrivaled and murderous 100-year kill streak, has finally died, according to a report over voice chat.

“I almost had the nuke,” Kissinger said from hell. “I def dropped a lot of bombs and I guess I should be thankful for that, but I wanted the nuke bad.”

Hard Drive will continue to update this developing story, which we gave away prematurely – much like the Nobel Committee when they awarded Kissinger a peace prize for ending the Vietnam war before it was over.

12 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

GAJp81-WAAArIGm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Now available for $14.95:

JACOBIN.COM

If the American foreign policy establishment is a grand citadel, then Henry Kissinger is the ghoul haunting its hallways. For half a century, he was an omnipresent figure in war rooms and at press briefings, dutifully shepherding the American empire through successive rounds of growing pains. For multiple generations of anti-war activists, Kissinger personified the depravity of the American war machine.

THEINTERCEPT.COM

“Few people ... have had a hand in as much death and destruction, as much human suffering, in so many places around the world as Henry Kissinger.”

HENRY KISSINGER, national security adviser and secretary of state under two presidents and longtime éminence grise of the U.S. foreign policy establishment, died on November 29 at his home in Connecticut. He was 100 years old.

Kissinger helped to prolong the Vietnam War and expand that conflict into neutral Cambodia; facilitated genocides in Cambodia, East Timor, and Bangladesh; accelerated civil wars in southern Africa; and supported coups and death squads throughout Latin America. He had the blood of at least 3 million people on his hands, according to his biographer Greg Grandin. 

There were “few people who have had a hand in as much death and destruction, as much human suffering, in so many places around the world as Henry Kissinger,” said veteran war crimes prosecutor Reed Brody.