White replacement going according to plan: 26% of American children are Latino

2 hours ago, unogueen said:

The whole latino/hispanic discourse is a jumbled mess and only stresses how far up the ass some people are insistent on simple categories.

After joining a big U.S. company, I still remember the HR trumpeting their first minority president- a Hispanic. 
703XDJ9.jpg

• Hugs 1

Being white was always something that was going to die. Being white is exclusive, anything else is inclusive.

Barack Obama had a white mother and a black father. Shouldn't mean that he is both equally black and white? No, society says he's just black. Trevor Noah has a black mother and a white father. Shouldn't that mean he is both equally black and white? No, society says he's just black.

Homer Plessy, of Plessy v. Ferguson fame, was like... 1/8 black? That was enough for him to be considered black. If you saw him walking down the street, you would never think he was black.

As long as having the smallest amount of non-whiteness in your complexion means you are no longer white, then of course the white population will decline.

• True 1

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

Being white was always something that was going to die. Being white is exclusive, anything else is inclusive.

Barack Obama had a white mother and a black father. Shouldn't mean that he is both equally black and white? No, society says he's just black. Trevor Noah has a black mother and a white father. Shouldn't that mean he is both equally black and white? No, society says he's just black.

Homer Plessy, of Plessy v. Ferguson fame, was like... 1/8 black? That was enough for him to be considered black. If you saw him walking down the street, you would never think he was black.

As long as having the smallest amount of non-whiteness in your complexion means you are no longer white, then of course the white population will decline.

After spending a few weeks in the Mediterranean 

good.

They objectively are more attractive than us pasty white northerners.

• True 1

6 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Being much closer in skin tone to my white mom, most people who don’t know me assume I’m white. Or amusingly, if they meet me WITH my wife, they assume I am Hispanic.

One thing though, the cops ALWAYS know I’m part Black. Like they can smell it 😂

I have a bunch of half-siblings (only one full sibling). My youngest-older sister is actually part black, but she looks the most Hispanic. I'm the most Hispanic, but I don't look like it. My older-older sister is just as much part black as my younger-older sister, but she's as white as snow with green eyes.

Then you have my younger brother, whose parents are both olive skinned and dark-haired, but he's white as shit with light brown hair and blue eyes (yes, his paternity is confirmed).