Jonathan Majors Arrested For Assaulting His Girlfriend

• SimpleG changed the title to Jonathon Majors Arrested For Assaulting His Girlfriend

A.B. Allen -- someone who has been around Hollywood for quite a while judging from their LinkedIn profile -- tweeted this on Valentine's Day this year:

FsGk5yVagAE55Tg?format=jpg&name=900x900

Someone re-tweeted that post when the news about Majors broke by saying:

Now we know who this tweet was about

To which Allen replied:

Ding
Ding
Ding
Ding

• Shocked 4

Just posted by Tim Nicolai, an NYC-based actor/director/producer:

I’m just gonna say this about Jonathan Majors and be done with it: folks at Yale and the broader NYC community have known about him for years. He’s a sociopath and abuser and that is how virtually everyone speaks about him. It’s a shame it took this long for him to be reported.

48 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Just posted by Tim Nicolai, an NYC-based actor/director/producer:

I’m just gonna say this about Jonathan Majors and be done with it: folks at Yale and the broader NYC community have known about him for years. He’s a sociopath and abuser and that is how virtually everyone speaks about him. It’s a shame it took this long for him to be reported.

But what if this is only happening because she wanted a payday and what it it turns out that she has a troubled past herself and whatnot

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Is it a milkshake ducking when the dude kinda gave off some bad vibes prior to this, like his "WHAT ARE THEY SAYING ABOUT MEEEEEEEEE?" stuff :lol:

It really does put that interview into a very chilling perspective:

One thing I will say to my team as we’re leaving a premiere if they’re reading reviews, I’ll say, ‘How’s the movie doing?’ I try to clean my plate and take care of my part. The response is: ‘You’re straight. You’re good. They like you.’

If he is as unhinged as those tweets imply, his "team" would be absolutely terrified to tell him anything other than how great everyone says he is.

1 minute ago, Brick said:

No I meant the "What are they saying about me?" part.

Ah, Wade posted one of the quotes above. Basically dude didn’t care about the reaction, critical or fan, to the films he was in, just cared what they were saying about him. Narcissist.

4 minutes ago, legend said:

I really does feel safer to just assume that every actor in hollywood is horrible.

I am generally of the belief that fame and the desire to be famous is bad for people.

56 minutes ago, stepee said:

Interesting to see this right next to the Roiland thread though a big difference is that Majors isn’t grooming minors 

both are extremely disgusting, but imo, Roiland is far worse. Anyone messing with kids deserves no pity whatsoever. 

That said, there doesn't need to be any room in hollywood for monsters, whether that is messing with kids, or beating women. 

Then, there were still people upset Robert Blake didn't get an Oscars "In Memorandum", and people who think Andrew Tate is a great guy, so Majors would probably have far more defenders if he was less.. well.. black. Which is disgusting, but accurate. 

8 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

both are extremely disgusting, but imo, Roiland is far worse. Anyone messing with kids deserves no pity whatsoever. 

That said, there doesn't need to be any room in hollywood for monsters, whether that is messing with kids, or beating women. 

Then, there were still people upset Robert Blake didn't get an Oscars "In Memorandum", and people who think Andrew Tate is a great guy, so Majors would probably have far more defenders if he was less.. well.. black. Which is disgusting, but accurate. 

I don’t think anyone is defending Majors that I can see, I was making a pun. 

16 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Oh right - I just remembered that he's the centerpiece of the US Army's re-launched "Be All You Can Be" recruitment campaign!

I did a double take when I saw that commercial. I didn't look it up cause I didn't want to know it was him. 

1 hour ago, stepee said:

I don’t think anyone is defending Majors that I can see, I was making a pun. 

that's my point, the difference between other violent pricks who have supporters, and Majors who so far doesn't, is color. I can't believe how many people are caping for Roiland and Tate online. 

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

that's my point, the difference between other violent pricks who have supporters, and Majors who so far doesn't, is color. I can't believe how many people are caping for Roiland and Tate online. 

You will always find dudes who don’t believe a man did anything wrong when accused by a woman, especially on the internet. Majors is no different there, and if the charges are dropped, the nastiness of the social media response will be there too.

See: POS DeShaun Watson and the gross response after the grand jurys chose not to indict him criminally.

People not immediately going to bat for Majors isn’t purely racial.  Rolland and Tate directly cater to the incel and adjacent crowd, it’s their bread and butter.  They’re far more about a mindset and lifestyle where Majors is just an actor some people liked.  Taking down Majors isn’t viewed as an assault on a lifestyle.

• Halal 1

Buddy of mine just texted me that the woman has already recanted her statement about him and that she's checked into the hospital for having a mental health episode... don't know how true that is. I haven't seen it reported anywhere yet. Stay tuned.

1 hour ago, LazyPiranha said:

People not immediately going to bat for Majors isn’t purely racial.  Rolland and Tate directly cater to the incel and adjacent crowd, it’s their bread and butter.  They’re far more about a mindset and lifestyle where Majors is just an actor some people liked.  Taking down Majors isn’t viewed as an assault on a lifestyle.

True but a lot of black people particularly women WILL go to bat for black men who are accussed of wrondoing in public especially if the accuser is... a woman of a particular persuasion. Given history, this shouldn't be a surprise. Recently a friend of mine's girlfriend called the cops on him accusing him of some kind of an assault during an argument and not only did most of the people in this particular group stand by HIM, the angriest one in the crew was a black woman who introduced the two of them in the first place. I think the best thing people who aren't directly involved in matters like this can do is stand back and wait for the facts to come out rather than jumping to conclusions on either side or piling on. But who am i kidding... this is the internet :p

EDIT: Apparently there's video because of course there is

69132611-0-image-a-5_1679853712721.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Jonathan Majors' attorney has come forward to say she expects the charges against him to be dropped.