Kanye West is a neo-Nazi now.

4 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Oh man I totally forgot about that character. I forgot we are on phase 3 of the ACU. 

If you search the name Tulsi in the search bar, there’s like 6 posts of TGG saying Dems were too stupid to pick Tulsi as the nom. BH also likes her! What a coinkydink!

My understanding of “Hunter Biden’s Laptop” is it’s a chain of custody nightmare, with evidence the computer was access by someone other than Hunter, creating files and folders. A vast majority of the emails on it cannot be authenticated, most being the one Republicans want to talk about. 

• True 1

9 hours ago, outsida said:

My understanding of “Hunter Biden’s Laptop” is it’s a chain of custody nightmare, with evidence the computer was access by someone other than Hunter, creating files and folders. A vast majority of the emails on it cannot be authenticated, most being the one Republicans want to talk about. 

You mean “Hunter Biden leaves ‘his laptop’ at a repair shop, the owner takes a look inside then hands it over to Rudy Giuliani” is not a solid chain of custody?!?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

You mean “Hunter Biden leaves ‘his laptop’ at a repair shop, the owner takes a look inside then hands it over to Rudy Giuliani” is not a solid chain of custody?!?

Don't forget he was blind and the way he knew it was Hunters laptop is because there was a sticker on it.

That guy has a book out. I always thought this story was so fucked up. How does this guy still have a business? Would you take your computer to a repair shop where the owner admits to combing through a customers personal shit and turning them over the the FBI? Even if they had been considered abandoned?

The whole story was so weird and “off” right from the beginning. I’m not some conspiracy theory wonk, but isn’t there a really really really good chance that the “laptop” was stolen or hacked and then planted at this shop? It makes way more sense than the story they’re going with, that’s for sure.

It's just pathetic the how eager the right was to try and take Kanye into their tent... any rationally thinking human could plainly see that he was and remains an intensely toxic person... but I guess they just don't care. They thought it would be funny or beneficial or whatever so they just went for it. They should be allowed to pretend like that didn't happen. Fuck them. All the writing was on the wall. You guys tried to platform this guy because you're disgusting grifting shitheads, and now when he pushes his message a little too far, you don't get to pretend like you didn't try to give him a platform. You did and we will always remember.

• 3 months later...
15 minutes ago, Jason said:

20230324_231210.jpg

I'll spare everyone the search, cause I did it myself. Not only is this real, but it's the ONLY post on his Instagram. Everything else has been removed. Honestly, he's clearly fishing for attention, and sadly it'll probably work as this will be all anything talks about when we wake up tomorrow.

• True 1

3 hours ago, MarSolo said:

So the solution is to start blasting 21 Jump Street at all of Trump’s Klan rallies?

Technically yes. My psychoanalysis of my MAGA friend is he lives in fear. I got an appointment in Miami for a passport gonna cancel it. His first response to that is I will attempt to quote "Yo I'd say thats great but they be shooting in Miami." I live in Paterson. They do that stuff here. Like you have to show them they are wrong and avoid or aleviate their defense mechanism. 

They fear the other, they fear the precarity of their material conditions, etc. 

MAGA people are me if I was white and not brilliant. 

It's why I don't comment on news articles that are about dunking on the alt-right. I'm not saying we need to tolerate them. I'm saying I need a list of people that are going to gulags and/or the wall and I want to be absolutely sure any given person on that list belongs on that list. Like I'd have a show trial and it wouldn't be for the illusion of legitamacy.

Edit: Jewish people get shit for killing Jesus and because usery was a sin in the Catholic Church let people that usary isn't a sin for deal with money.