2022 Midterm Thread

9 minutes ago, Brian said:

I always find it weird that voters think Republicans are actually good for the economy. “Oh no the economy has some weakness, let’s vote the for the grifters”

Short memories.

People acted like the economy was suddenly sky high and everyone was diving into pools of money like Scrooge McDuck the day of Trump’s inauguration.

15 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Personally, I'm looking forward to the "Impeachment of the Week" show that will be coming out of the House.

Maybe we can start a betting pool as to which Cabinet member's turn it is!

After Biden (or maybe before if the mad lad indicts trump) it will be AG Garland

47 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Will they swing for the fences right out of the gate?  Or will they start further down the food chain and work their way up?

Most Republicans--including and especially the ones in Congress--couldn't name anybody lower in the chain than Kamala Harris. So you know they're starting at the top.

51 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Will they swing for the fences right out of the gate?  Or will they start further down the food chain and work their way up?

The American public will eat that shit up. "Well you know, I didn't mind Biden all that much, but did you hear that 75 members of his government have been impeached? Where there's smoke, there's fire, is what grandpappy always said."

3 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

You’re giving them way too much credit. These people hardly have object permanence mastered. 

I can see multiple impeachments per given cabinet member. Is this likely? Eh probably not but it wouldn’t be so outlandish if it actually happened

shit I bet secretary mayor Pete gets impeached for some thinly veiled reason related to his sexuality (and his presidential aspirations)

everyone gets their own scandal if they don’t already, more content for the Fox News cinematic universe