Let’s. Fucking. Go!

3 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Really weird that we're just linking to the negative part of the parliamentarian and ignoring the bigger picture?

wydon.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.COM

One pillar of the party's plan to cut drug costs, affecting the private sector, got nixed by the Senate's nonpartisan rules referee.

Climate? Everything is good, and that's the biggest part of this bill.

Medicare negotiating down prices? In the bill.

Excise tax on stock buybacks? In the bill.

And all Democrats are for it.

Hell, the rest of that Twitter thread that was left out fleshes out the positives, even those that attitude is taboo in these parts:

Don't you dare try to bring positivity in here!

11 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

So have they voted on it yet, or...?

5 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Nancy is busy making a political stunt and Sinema is making changes so who the fuck knows 

People watching know.

It’s in the “vote a Rama” stage. 

Tomorrow afternoon will be the 20 hour mark.

51 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Also, only republicans are trying to make dumb changes, and democrats will likely propose an amendment to eliminate all the ones republicans propose. Be patient: Sunday is the day, then the house votes yes later this week.

I'm just tired, man.  After so many Ls this year, the Dems need some kind of W.

• True 1

18 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

You all have one person to thank for the Democrats having control of the Senate with Harris being the tie breaking vote for this bill.

Reveal hidden contents

The sad thing is...He's not wrong.  If Trump had just handled COVID right and taken it seriously when it first started, he would have won.  But of course the brainworms in his head wouldn't let him listen to the smart people in the room.

One of the consumer rebates is for a heat pump dryer/ventless dryer. Realistically, that's probably the one thing I'd personally look into in the immediate future. Our A/C, water heater, and stove are all pretty new, and I'm probably a couple of years away from a new car.

57 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

One of the consumer rebates is for a heat pump dryer/ventless dryer. Realistically, that's probably the one thing I'd personally look into in the immediate future. Our A/C and water heater are both pretty new, and I'm probably a couple of years away from a new car.

I love our heat pump dyer. Because of where it is located in the house I ended up using the old vent for outdoors and have it drain into a flower bed. 

• Halal 1