Update: Larry Nassar makes repeated contact with knife blade in Florida prison

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

DETROIT (AP) — Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles and dozens of other women who say they were sexually assaulted by Larry Nassar are seeking more than $1 billion from the FBI for failing to stop the now convicted sports doctor when the agency first received allegations against him, lawyers said Wednesday.

Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles and dozens of other women who say they were sexually assaulted by Larry Nassar are seeking more than $1 billion from the FBI for failing to stop the sports doctor when the agency first received allegations against him, lawyers said Wednesday.

There’s no dispute that FBI agents in 2015 knew that the now-imprisoned Nassar was accused of assaulting gymnasts, but they failed to act, leaving him free to continue to target young women and girls for more than a year. He pleaded guilty in 2017 and is serving decades in prison.

“It is time for the FBI to be held accountable,” said Maggie Nichols, a national champion gymnast at Oklahoma in 2017-19.

Under federal law, a government agency has six months to respond to the tort claims filed Wednesday. Lawsuits could follow, depending on the FBI’s response.

The approximately 90 claimants include Biles, Aly Raisman and McKayla Maroney, all Olympic gold medalists, according to Manly, Stewart & Finaldi, a California law firm.

“If the FBI had simply done its job, Nassar would have been stopped before he ever had the chance to abuse hundreds of girls, including me,” said former University of Michigan gymnast Samantha Roy.

Pretty much everybody involved deserves to be financially ruined since most can’t be criminally so. The scale of the abuse and the consistent failure to act on detailed reports of sex crimes against CHILDREN is hard for me to understand.

• 1 year later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update: Larry Nassar makes incidental contact with knife blade multiple times in Florida prison
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update: Larry Nassar makes repeated contact with knife blade in Florida prison

Guys, did you really want him to die quick? I want this shit to keep happening to him until one day someone puts enough holes into him where he no longer wastes oxygen.

Ive spoke to a few lifers, my hospital is close to a major penitentiary which is how this has happened, these guys don’t have easy times, especially if they’re GP. You can even YouTube scroll to see what the convicts do to them. Trust me, he’s gonna be getting tortured until someone ends him.

Its amazing how some doors get missed when the COs lock up.

31 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

To me its pretty sickening how prisons fail to protect inmates.

Not these inmates.

But let’s all feel bad for the child rapist guys.

edit: I’m sorry, younger attracted person. Wouldn’t want to demean them.

33 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Not these inmates.

But let’s all feel bad for the child rapist guys.

edit: I’m sorry, younger attracted person. Wouldn’t want to demean them.

I don't care about this guy one way or another. I just think we as a society have a duty to provide a safe environment if we are forcing them to be in a place. After all statistically there are innocent people currently in prison. 

I think people who cheer this kind of stuff are just virtue signaling. 

• True 1
  • Halal 2

1 hour ago, Air_Delivery said:

I don't care about this guy one way or another. I just think we as a society have a duty to provide a safe environment if we are forcing them to be in a place. After all statistically there are innocent people currently in prison. 

I think people who cheer this kind of stuff are just virtue signaling. 

Or some of us were abused as children

so fuck you and your virtue signaling nonsense and as if punishing these people is “virtue signaling” lol I’ll always celebrate these fucks getting what they deserve. 

but speaking of virtue signaling 😂

Let’s protect child rapists because one might be innocent. Despite the improbability of that.

• Hugs 2