What games have you purchased lately?

Chris-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a few games on the lunar new year sale, most notably Robocop and Armored Core 6 since this is probably the cheapest these games will be until the end of the year sale. Let’s see if i actually get to them before that. Well I should get to Robocop since it’s supposed to be in the 15-20 hour range. 

Being a fromsoft nut hugger I have a feeling AC6 will be like Sekiro in which I recognize it’s a great game but can’t get into it because ultimately I’m a scrub. But I try to support them whenever I can.

Also got bloodstained ritual of the night, ace combat 7, Alan wake remastered, blue dragon, and resident evil code Veronica since they were all less than $10. Pretty solid odds they’ll just sit in my backlog forever.

• Hype 1

1 hour ago, Dodger said:

Bought a few games on the lunar new year sale, most notably Robocop and Armored Core 6 since this is probably the cheapest these games will be until the end of the year sale. Let’s see if i actually get to them before that. Well I should get to Robocop since it’s supposed to be in the 15-20 hour range. 

Being a fromsoft nut hugger I have a feeling AC6 will be like Sekiro in which I recognize it’s a great game but can’t get into it because ultimately I’m a scrub. But I try to support them whenever I can.

Also got bloodstained ritual of the night, ace combat 7, Alan wake remastered, blue dragon, and resident evil code Veronica since they were all less than $10. Pretty solid odds they’ll just sit in my backlog forever.

Some sweet games here. Did you get AC6 on pc? If it’s too hard use the mod to make it easier! I had an absolute blast that way. 

You definitely should get to Bloodstained, it’s just as good as you’d expect from an Iga Castlevania game. It really met my expectations. The sequel whenever it is definitely is a top5 most wanted for me.

Robocop is soooo good and yeah it’s only like 20 hours even if you do everything. AA gaming at its absolute best.

• Halal 1

Doing incredibly well spending wise last few months and into the NEW YEAR buying games! There's no need really, I have nothing on the horizon really except Silent Hill Remake that I just heard about last week! Didn't even know it was in the works especially after the whole PT discussion and then cancelation yadda yadda. Excited about that. I have really loved all these remakes, RE1, RE2, RE4 and Dead Space!!! All incredible in their own right. Now SH remake on the horizon but Gamepass has kept me in the loop really with a shit ton of games and it's all I really need right now. Definitely ready and willing to buy anything that jumps out at me but like I said I don't have anything really even in mind that I'm waiting for. I do want Baldur's Gate 3 and Lords of the Fallen but I'm impressed with myself not just jumping and purchasing them even this long as in the past I would've bought them $660-70 bucks and shelved them. Eventually getting to them and I'm learning at my rate of NEW game starting from my backlogs that by the time I do install and play them they are either in GP or PS+ or on sale for less than $20 BUCKS! LOL! So.....It just took me 40 years to learn to be patient and let them come to me in my due time. Not that I'm living paycheck to paycheck but saving money is saving money and it only makes sense in the end! So nothing new but I am playing Diablo 4 and LOVING it. Bought it day one and just started playing it about a month ago. It's way better than I gave it credit for in the first impressions playing it for a few hours and shelving it. LOVER D#, LOVE the D@ Resurrections release also and right there if It can keep my attention between the two games I have hundreds of hours ahead of me. So yea bought nothing new, but Playing D4 and really liking it!

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Some sweet games here. Did you get AC6 on pc? If it’s too hard use the mod to make it easier! I had an absolute blast that way. 

You definitely should get to Bloodstained, it’s just as good as you’d expect from an Iga Castlevania game. It really met my expectations. The sequel whenever it is definitely is a top5 most wanted for me.

Robocop is soooo good and yeah it’s only like 20 hours even if you do everything. AA gaming at its absolute best.

I got everything on Xbox. I’ll try to get to Bloodstained soon. Can’t always be playing 100 hour open world games/rpgs I’ll never finish

• Halal 1

If we're taking in the last few months, BG3, AW2, Tlou2, price of persia, robocop, AC6, assassin's creed, next up probably granblue.. Probably forgetting some. Oh lies of p, amazing game.

Seeing BG3 win goty was a treat in itself.

• Hype 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

If you can afford that would definitely be a game worth getting. 

I have $30 in Xbox cards left from Christmas I’ve been holding on to. Don’t wanna waste it on the wrong game. Might wait a bit. 

Currently

im debating getting Double Dragon Advance..

I was getting it for the Switch since it wasnt available for the X.. I later realized it doesnt pop up on searches because its listed as “doubledragon”… but then its also listed as being 1 player only while other versions are 2-player

Super Double Dragon is listed as well but the art style is too far from the double dragon look

• Halal 1

I got the Humble Capcom Fighting Bundle because $20 is just a great price for most of their entire Arcade catalog legally on Steam. I already own USF4 and SF5CE on Steam so here are those codes if anyone wants those on Steam:

SF5CE:

80GAZ-277ZX-WEBPA

USF4:

5MN8N-2H799-RQ2LZ

• Hugs 1

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

I got the Humble Capcom Fighting Bundle because $20 is just a great price for most of their entire Arcade catalog legally on Steam. I already own USF4 and SF5CE on Steam so here are those codes if anyone wants those on Steam:

SF5CE:

80GAZ-277ZX-WEBPA

USF4:

5MN8N-2H799-RQ2LZ

Nice of you to do that. I just don't enjoy fighting games to grab a code. If it were Tekken 8 I'd bite probably lol. 

On 2/7/2024 at 8:01 AM, crispy4000 said:

Is Life is Strange True Colors worth $13?

I'm eyeing the newest Humble Choice, but the other games are don't nothing for me outside of Destroy All Humans 2 maybe.  I might just wait to pick it up on a deeper cut someday.

Also, there's a $8 coupon for this now if you check your account page.  I'm much more tempted now.

2 hours ago, TheLeon said:

@crispy4000 I can gift you True Colors if you want. I didn’t realize I was still subscribed to Humble Choice after last month, and there isn’t much I want. I’ve played it, it’s a really good game. 

Did you unlock game keys, or were charged?  You can still cancel right now if not.