~*Official Thread of America's Return to Thoughts & Prayers Normalcy*~

1 hour ago, Jwheel86 said:

Not America but 

WWW.BBC.COM

Police say the gunman has been "eliminated" and that the building has been evacuated.

The fatalities are now reported at more than 15.

The terrorist was a student at the university.

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Abrielle Baldwin, 23, the mother of a 6-year-old and an 11-month-old, was fatally shot by her 14-year-old brother on Christmas Eve, the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office said. 

A 14-year-old Florida teen fatally shot his sister in an argument over Christmas gifts, only to be shot moments later by his own teenage brother, authorities say.

Wrestlemania X-Seven Sport GIF by WWE

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Got another great act of freedom for all the freedom lovers out there!

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/law-justice/granite-falls-parents-charged-after-baby-dies-in-accidental-shooting/

A good table with a gun successfully neutralized a bad guy (a baby). 

To be fair the table was operating under the impression that the baby was going to be the next Hitler. 

2 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Got another great act of freedom for all the freedom lovers out there!

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/law-justice/granite-falls-parents-charged-after-baby-dies-in-accidental-shooting/

A good table with a gun successfully neutralized a bad guy (a baby). 

I lived in that town for a couple of months when I was ten. You’d never know it was western Washington. 

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:
WWW.BBC.COM

Jennifer Crumbley, 45, is the first US parent ever convicted of manslaughter over a mass shooting by their child.

Isn't this the shooting where the school was worried about this kid day dreaming about shooting up the school, but the parents refused to dismiss the kid, refused to get help for the kid, and didn't tell the school they had just gifted the child a gun?

If I'm remembering it right, good. There has to come a point where negligence becomes criminal. This wouldn't be a case of "I didn't know little Timmy knew the combination to the gun safe". This is "Hey, my child says the dark corners of the room talk to him, maybe a gun will make him feel better".

We have friends that live about 20 minutes away from us. Their son is in middle school. A 15 year old student at that school just brought a loaded gun to school in his backpack. Not a lot of details about how it was discovered. My wife’s friend has been having panic attacks since the notice went out. Wants to pull her kid out of school but doesn’t. This shit makes life so hard for everybody:(

WWW.WGAL.COM

The weapon was never displayed, and no threats were made, according to the Cumberland Valley superintendent.

• Hugs 5

2 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

We have friends that live about 20 minutes away from us. Their son is in middle school. A 15 year old student at that school just brought a loaded gun to school in his backpack. Not a lot of details about how it was discovered. My wife’s friend has been having panic attacks since the notice went out. Wants to pull her kid out of school but doesn’t. This shit makes life so hard for everybody:(

WWW.WGAL.COM

The weapon was never displayed, and no threats were made, according to the Cumberland Valley superintendent.

Ugh, I can't even imagine. :(

On 2/6/2024 at 2:58 PM, Ghost_MH said:

Isn't this the shooting where the school was worried about this kid day dreaming about shooting up the school, but the parents refused to dismiss the kid, refused to get help for the kid, and didn't tell the school they had just gifted the child a gun?

If I'm remembering it right, good. There has to come a point where negligence becomes criminal. This wouldn't be a case of "I didn't know little Timmy knew the combination to the gun safe". This is "Hey, my child says the dark corners of the room talk to him, maybe a gun will make him feel better".

Yes this is that case... the mother even texted the kid that he wasn't wrong for bringing  for whatever it was the alarmed the school about his behavior. he was wrong for getting caught :|

7 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

WWW.WGAL.COM

This is right down the street from me. Thankfully nothing tragic happened. 

EDITION.CNN.COM

A woman who walked into a popular Texas megachurch Sunday afternoon with a long gun and a young child opened fire before she was killed by law enforcement officers on scene...

Think that pos will get another mansion out of tithes from this?

• Halal 1

On 2/12/2024 at 1:50 PM, ort said:

Oh lord, get ready because 800 tons of bloody chum just got dropped into the right wing shark tank...

She was a transgender immigrant and had free Palestine written on her rifle.

So... SHOCKER.... turns out the shooter wasn't transgender at all and that part of the story is 100% false.

Didn't stop Fox News from running it at the top of their page for an entire day. Sure, the article is corrected now, but they never promoted a correction. You would have to go seek out a correction, but I guarantee to you that no one will do that or care. It's been laser-etched into the soft mushy brains of these gullible obedient dupes as a fact and that's how it will remain.

There is a 99.999999% chance that that information was "leaked" on purpose by a person with willfully malevolent intent.

• Guillotine 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ort said:

So... SHOCKER.... turns out the shooter wasn't transgender at all and that part of the story is 100% false.

Didn't stop Fox News from running it at the top of their page for an entire day. Sure, the article is corrected now, but they never promoted a correction. You would have to go seek out a correction, but I guarantee to you that no one will do that or care. It's been laser-etched into the soft mushy brains of these gullible obedient dupes as a fact and that's how it will remain.

There is a 99.999999% chance that that information was "leaked" on purpose by a person with willfully malevolent intent.

That's very unfortunate they didn't correct that major blunder. You're right, it's in the heads of the psycho's forever now. 

17 hours ago, ort said:

...and when I say the article was corrected, I mean, they just changed the text of the article... they did not post a big correction at the top or anything. They just made a quiet quick edit.

PATHETIC.

They have another prominent featured story on this today and they only mention that she had multiple criminal aliases including male ones. They don't mention anything about how they originally reported on her being transgendered or anything like that. ZERO INTEGRITY.