~*Official Thread of America's Return to Thoughts & Prayers Normalcy*~

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2023 at 12:33 PM, Jason said:
64ef7dea2600003700b5962c.jpeg?cache=dqXQ
WWW.HUFFPOST.COM

Breanna Gayle Devall Runions, 25, was charged with first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse in the death of Evangaline Gunter in Tennessee.

Im sure her gun cult parents will now honor her by purchasing an assault rifle with “RIP Breanna” engraved on it

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Victims reportedly receive non-life-threatening injuries, with city council member saying it is believed three people fired into a crowd

I thought other countries were trying to take our place as number one in gun deaths, good to see the American pastime back on American soil. 

WWW.CNN.COM

A man who was arrested Wednesday after bringing a handgun to the Wisconsin Capitol and saying he wanted to see Gov. Tony Evers returned with an assault rifle later that night after posting bail, according to the Wisconsin Department of Administration.

• Guillotine 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A 2nd Amendment Enthusiast is currently spreading freedom in Maine.

F9U7UepXEAA3J4O?format=jpg&name=900x900

EDITION.CNN.COM

Authorities in Maine are investigating two active shooter events and a suspect remains at large, the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office said

At least 16 dead.

• Sad 5

I live about 2 hours south of Lewiston. Maine really is lucky in that it mostly dodges any kind of dangerous weather or wildlife and for the most part is generally just very chill. But northern Maine might as well be the pan handle of Florida. I’ve always had a sick feeling that something like this was inevitable 😔 

• Hugs 1

The suspect is an Army firearms instructor stationed out of Saco, ME.

According to law enforcement, the suspect recently reported mental health issues including hearing voices and threats to shoot up the National Guard base in Saco. He was also reported to have been committed to a mental health facility for 2 weeks in the summer of 2023.

8 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

So many lives changed and ruined all because some piece of shit has access to firearms.  I don’t even have words for attacks like these anymore. Just hope none of us ever end up at the wrong place at the wrong time.

The most frustrating thing is we absolutely have a solution, just we can never implement it due to the selfishness of certain Americans.

• True 2