~*Official Thread of America's Return to Thoughts & Prayers Normalcy*~

"Indianapolis shooting: Sikh community is in mourning as 4 members were among the victims at FedEx facility - CNN"

210417022147-leaders-of-the-sikh-satsang
AMP.CNN.COM

This week's deadly mass shooting at a FedEx Ground facility in Indianapolis struck deeply into the area's Sikh community after it suffered the loss of four members in the bloody onslaught.

Last night in Wisconsin:

"Sheriff: 3 dead, 2 wounded in shooting at Wisconsin tavern"

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — Three people were killed and two were seriously wounded in a shooting at a busy tavern in southeastern Wisconsin early Sunday, sheriff's officials said. Kenosha County...

Biden's America.

My grandmother in-law was lamenting to my wife the other day on the phone, talking about how everything was much better during Trump's presidency - everyone got along and there wasn't any violence.  My wife had to bite her tongue and didn't bring up the SUMMER OF RIOTS that were primarily caused by police brutality. 

• Guillotine 2

37 minutes ago, Brick said:

WTF? Was covid basically a dam for all these shootings, and now that restrictions are loosening up they're all bursting out trying to catch up from last year's drought of shootings? 

According to numbers, no. They were happening even more frequently but nobody was talking about them because of the concerns over COVID and Trump's chronic verbal diarrhea.

e0e3b796-b92e-4605-9a54-9d76195d46df-eb5
WWW.USATODAY.COM

Mass shootings jumped nearly 50% in 2020 amid the COVID-19 pandemic, Black Lives Matter protests and economic fears. Could vaccines bring more peace?

Biden is boring, there aren't larger scale riots in every major city, and the vaccine is relaxing people's fears over COVID, so we're back to covering mass shootings.

4 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Ths Austin terrorist who is still at large:

Oh this gets better and better...

Stephen-Broderick.jpg?w=1280
WWW.KXAN.COM

A Travis County Sheriff’s Office detective is on administrative leave following allegations of sexual assault.

44 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

How many miles do you have to walk to see them?

I live in the middle HOA Hell. But I’m basically at the edge of civilization because beyond my community is where it gets to be as you describe. Because beyond me is some the hills have eyes territory and there isn’t much until Tucson. 

On 4/18/2021 at 8:38 PM, Jason said:

In seriousness, the city itself is a problem, all that exposed asphalt is a heatsink that keeps it from even cooling off overnight. 

"How do they manage making it humid in the fucking desert?" Is what I thought last time I was there