Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Alright so every time I say this I get bitten in the ass...but I think I've finally won the war on the pantry months. 

Agree with whoever said they wouldn't wish this shit on their worst enemies. Loved opening seasoning I haven't opened in a year that I assumed would just be not super flavorful or whatever and a fucking moth immediately bolting out. How the fuck did they even get in with the lids on? It kind of makes you question your entire existence. 

Just now, ort said:

Whoa, Hunter Biden has really done it this time!

Here's the (not so subtle and in no way scientific) difference between Democrats and Republicans:

Fuck Hunter Biden. Like, I literally don't care about him. Is this all a Republican witch hunt? I don't care. Should he go to jail for tax fraud? I don't care. Should he stay a free man and continue in private business? I don't care.

20 hours ago, osxmatt said:

Here's the (not so subtle and in no way scientific) difference between Democrats and Republicans:

Fuck Hunter Biden. Like, I literally don't care about him. Is this all a Republican witch hunt? I don't care. Should he go to jail for tax fraud? I don't care. Should he stay a free man and continue in private business? I don't care.

Here’s the thing, we should care. If the lives/freedom of private citizens is going to be used for political capital, the republic is done. Its s short step from there to political murders and true police states.

Regardless of if Hunter got his jobs because Biden is his dad, as long as Joe personally had no hand in it, then no crime was committed. That doesn’t mean it’s not wrong, of course, but the GOP has no reason to endanger peoples lives (because lets not kid, there’s a bunch of nutcase republican citizens who would go to any lengths if it means they think they “got a win for Trump.”

A major political party in the strongest military power in the world is using propaganda to attack private citizens. It’s one step away from Russia and China. They know what their base is, and they know what they are doing.

He’res the thing, Donald, Kushner, Ivanka, Rudy, all criminals, and none of them private citizens. And Democrats will do nothing. Because thats what democrats do. 

Man, I'm so, so sick of reading shit like this. This was in a "dangerous new place" months ago when Trump started publicly suggesting that mail-in voting was rigged. Anyone working him who earnestly cares about the integrity of election could've resigned then. Nobody gets partial credit for anonymously telling a reporter, "Hey, some of this stuff Trump is suggesting seems kinda messed up" a month after the election already happened.

27 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Man, I'm so, so sick of reading shit like this. This was in a "dangerous new place" months ago when Trump started publicly suggesting that mail-in voting was rigged. Anyone working him who earnestly cares about the integrity of election could've resigned then. Nobody gets partial credit for anonymously telling a reporter, "Hey, some of this stuff Trump is suggesting seems kinda messed up" a month after the election already happened.

There was a long time I would constantly bounce between “we told you this would happen before Trump was even elected” and “I had no idea it could be this bad.”

And at this point, I put the bulk of the blame on the Republican Party and Republican voters.

Trump only exists because Republicans voted for him. Trump is only in office because Republican senators chose not to convict.

1608407543249.jpg
WWW.AXIOS.COM

Officials say Trump is spending too much time with people they consider crackpots or conspiracy theorists.

A senior administration official said that when Trump is "retweeting threats of putting politicians in jail, and spends his time talking to conspiracy nuts who openly say declaring martial law is no big deal, it’s impossible not to start getting anxious about how this ends."

• "People who are concerned and nervous aren’t the weak-kneed bureaucrats that we loathe," the official added. "These are people who have endured arguably more insanity and mayhem than any administration officials in history."

Again, useless statement. Who is this person? Why don't they just resign in protest when his job's gonna end in a month anyway? If all you're willing to do is just sit there and occasionally text a reporter you don't get credit for that.

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:
1608407543249.jpg
WWW.AXIOS.COM

Officials say Trump is spending too much time with people they consider crackpots or conspiracy theorists.

Again, useless statement. Who is this person? Why don't they just resign in protest when his job's gonna end in a month anyway? If all you're willing to do is just sit there and occasionally text a reporter you don't get credit for that.

Wasn’t ‘anonymous’ supposed to be a ‘senior administration official’ and it turned out to be chief of staff to DHS secretary?

3 hours ago, osxmatt said:

There was a long time I would constantly bounce between “we told you this would happen before Trump was even elected” and “I had no idea it could be this bad.”

And at this point, I put the bulk of the blame on the Republican Party and Republican voters.

Trump only exists because Republicans voted for him. Trump is only in office because Republican senators chose not to convict.

It’s wild to think that was in January of this year. The impeachment feels like a decade ago.

3 hours ago, Ricofoley said:
1608407543249.jpg
WWW.AXIOS.COM

Considering the absolute tom fuckery that  Trump supporters are doing I cant say I blame them. I wouldnt place myself or my family in the literal cross hairs of that group of whack jobs.