Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

2 minutes ago, ort said:

I remember in the past taking edibles and feeling like I was going to melt into the floor. Like I was going to vibrate into another dimension. This was way back before legalization and knowing what was in anything so I have no idea how much THC I consumed.

Edibles just don't work well for me. Maybe because I'm a big dude... and at the price, I don't want to really see how much it would take to get me where I want to go.

Making your own is cheapest. A guy I know has a ‘budder’ machine, that makes some wicked cooking ingredients.
but its not near 250$ for 600mg thc. I get the stars for 12$ eschatology 

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

Today I learned @Fizzzzleis a 20-something white-chick

I just don't like beer that much anymore, at least not enough to drink a lot of them at once. Ciders give me heartburn if I have too many. I didn't have any liquor (the liquor stores around here close at like 8pm).

I'm down with the basic white bitch gang.

2 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Making your own is cheapest. A guy I know has a ‘budder’ machine, that makes some wicked cooking ingredients.

Yeah, my next step is to start messing around with various concentrates. We need a weed thread to talk about these things. What board would that even go on?

Based on how this election went, it's going to become more and more relevant.

7 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

So I think this is overall GOOD for America.  Now the GOP just needs to field a candidate who isn't as toxic as Trump.  

No one party should have a monopoly on a certain race or ethnicity.  

Agreed.

Based on these elections results, I think 2024 is going to be far more interesting. Democrats will have to run on a real platform, instead of "I'm not that guy," and Republicans can lean into the Latino vote that wants nothing to do with the thought the type of government that brought them here. 

Also, if the condition for black America look the same, you'll either have defections to the other side, or apathy towards voting. Republicans will be able to speak louder that the Democrats are just using you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I dunno about kingmaker, but he is very influential because of $$$$ he bought all of his support from nyc to the Dem primary

The margins in those states might have been worse without Bloomberg. Who the fuck cares about Bloomberg right now, anyway?

2 minutes ago, Commodore D said:

Agreed.

Based on these elections results, I think 2024 is going to be far more interesting. Democrats will have to run on a real platform, instead of "I'm not that guy," and Republicans can lean into the Latino vote that wants nothing to do with the thought the type of government that brought them here. 

Also, if the condition for black America look the same, you'll either have defections to the other side, or apathy towards voting. Republicans will be able to speak louder that the Democrats are just using you.

Also Republicans offer actual material gains that working class people can understand: tax cuts.

Tax advantaged bullshit and complicated means tested schemes won't get you far!