Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Voter fraud on both sides of the atlantic huh

I get so tempted each time, but I've never gone through with it. I mostly show the ballot to troll conservative relatives who were actually born in Spain, but can't vote because they had to renounce their citizenship.

2 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Any word on Nebraska's 2nd district? If I remember right, as long as Biden holds WI and MI then he doesn't even need PA. Arizona and Nebraska 2and would put him right at 270.

Nebraska's 2nd district is 54.4% GOP - 42.8% DEM with 39.9% reporting.

Just now, mclumber1 said:

Did Biden and the Democratic party take latinos for granted?  

It's like sports where one game winning shot turns every good decision made in the game into genius and renders every bad thing irrelevant. And vice versa.

If Biden holds the Rust Belt wall he will be declared the white trash whisperer.

If he loses he'll be seen as worse than Hillary because he didn't just lose, he "gave up" Latinos, the rising star of the Democratic coalition.

Just now, Chairslinger said:

It's like sports where one game winning shot turns every good decision made in the game into genius and renders every bad thing irrelevant. And vice versa.

If Biden holds the Rust Belt wall he will be declared the white trash whisperer.

If he loses he'll be seen as worse than Hillary because he didn't just lose, he "gave up" Latinos, the rising star of the Democratic coalition.

You know who did well with Latinos this year...

Just now, mrbiggsly said:

I blame myself really. I need to stop predicting the most chaotic outcome all the time

It really was the last zany play for the beings running our universe simulation to play.

For the next couple days all coin flips will all probably land standing straight up on their side.

03_State_Capitol_Detail_Shots_MG.jpg
WWW.TEXASTRIBUNE.ORG

Texas Republicans appeared — in early returns — to be fending off a well-financed Democratic effort to gain a majority in the Texas House.

Texas House looks like the GOP will hold, but Dems may pick up a seat or two. The dems will gain 1 seat in the Texas Senate most likely.