Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Oh god, what if it's 269-269 and the election goes to the House...at this point, it's possible that Biden could be President, and Trump Vice President...assuming the Democrats controlled enough state caucuses.

How?

Just now, Jason said:

5 minutes to midnight on the east coast. How long after that until the GOP lawsuits to stop counting the votes start flying?

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

Prepare for a week of this.

I posted my question before I saw this.

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

Exit polling is even more difficult than normal this go round, but what a freak show

I don't believe any exit polling this year. The number of people that voted early or by mail just throws it all out of wack. I'd have to imagine that in person, election day voting this year would disproportionately lean toward those that aren't as concerned about COVID-19.

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Just...how? What is wrong with the people in this fucking country?

If Trump pulls this out it could mean millions of more deaths.

With no more obstacles in place he will go full herd immunity. He can say the American people support him on it, and he'd kinda be fuckin right.

1 minute ago, Chollowa said:

At some point does the lead Trump is running up in the Midwest States get too big to overcome, even with the mail ins? He's up by like 500k votes in PA. He has similarly large (100k+) leads in WI and MI. 

This is my current map. Mostly states that have been called, with a couple of additions that seem likely to go Biden. Nothing else is looking promising right now though and the stuff like Maine that you'd expect to come around don't have a ton of EC votes. :/

image.png

3 minutes ago, Chollowa said:

At some point does the lead Trump is running up in the Midwest States get too big to overcome, even with the mail ins? He's up by like 500k votes in PA. He has similarly large (100k+) leads in WI and MI. 

Nope!

2 minutes ago, Chollowa said:

Maybe. In PA's case, there are something like 2.2 million outstanding votes in Philly, which (by registration) were something like 70-30 for Democrats. If that holds, then that's a margin of 880,000 votes for the Democrats.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

This is my current map. Mostly states that have been called, with a couple of additions that seem likely to go Biden. Nothing else is looking promising right now though and the stuff like Maine that you'd expect to come around don't have a ton of EC votes. :/

I think something like this is likely:

A4rVW