Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

3 minutes ago, atom631 said:

Can I ask maybe a dumb question? 

what happened to the final count being called possibly days/weeks later due to early voting/mail in ballots? 

why is everything being called tonight? 

At least for Michigan it's alot easier to get an absentee ballot now and they weren't allowed to be counted early. I think Pennsylvania is in the same boat

I know this an overly simplistic take, and probably a bad one, but it’s crazy that an economic collapse and foreign war caused many Republicans and Independents to swing to Democrats in 2008, but an economic collapse, global pandemic, hurricane Maria, summits with dictators etc etc etc is causing many Republicans and Independents to double down on Republicans??

3 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I know this an overly simplistic take, and probably a bad one, but it’s crazy that an economic collapse and foreign war caused many Republicans and Independents to swing to Democrats in 2008, but an economic collapse, global pandemic, hurricane Maria, summits with dictators etc etc etc is causing many Republicans and Independents to double down on Republicans??

Fascism is really cool I guess. 

4 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

We're all just as baffled. Unbelievable.

Looked at Maricopa again, I think the AP feed has an error earlier because the initial dump had Biden only up 52-48 from early votes. Biden is actually in a very strong position in AZ

Just now, Zaku3 said:

I couldn't get a Colombian passport because even as an adult I need my dead beat dad's permission. 

Spain sends me a ballot to vote in every election even though I'm not a Spanish citizen. Maybe I already am and don't even know it?!

8 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Nothing surprises me these days.

Just now, Joe said:

I keep hearing this so I'm going to nip it in the bud:

IF NATE SILVER HAD NEVER EXISTED, PEOPLE WOULD HAVE STILL EXPECTED BIDEN TO WIN GIVEN HIS MASSIVE POLLING LEAD. THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK.

BREAKING NEWS: People still don’t understand probability

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Spain sends me a ballot to vote in every election even though I'm not a Spanish citizen. Maybe I already am and don't even know it?!

Could be. Also my mistake I tried to become a Colombian citizen but need my father's permission. 

6 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Looked at Maricopa again, I think the AP feed has an error earlier because the initial dump had Biden only up 52-48 from early votes. Biden is actually in a very strong position in AZ

6 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I’m holding you personally responsible.

6 minutes ago, Comet said:

Biden might be a sure win in AZ now

Any word on Nebraska's 2nd district? If I remember right, as long as Biden holds WI and MI then he doesn't even need PA. Arizona and Nebraska 2and would put him right at 270.