Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Be prepared for four years of empty executive and judicial positions, followed by the GOP in 2024 running on "Biden has left so many appointments open, he has failed America!" and then they will win and pack things again. It's just minority rule forever, thanks to the absolutely failed governmental system of the US, designed to protect rural landowners.

A Biden victory is absolutely good news, but it's just a speedbump to the GOP.

• Guillotine 1

The Fox call in AZ was premature, even if they end up right. Trump is getting the right vote shares in the dumps happening for Election Day voting, so if this stays consistent it all comes down to how many votes are still out and we don’t actually know that number. If Trump somehow pulls AZ out, the odds of a Trump win skyrocket.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I just discovered a bunch of dead pantry moths in a jar of fucking chili powder of all things so that's my premonition for how this night is going.

How the fuck did the moths even get in there?! It was closed!!!

I had a coyote stare me down on the way into work...

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

The Fox call in AZ was premature, even if they end up right. Trump is getting the right vote shares in the dumps happening for Election Day voting, so if this stays consistent it all comes down to how many votes are still out and we don’t actually know that number. If Trump somehow pulls AZ out, the odds of a Trump win skyrocket.

can we not with this

2 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

I had a coyote stare me down on the way into work...

I think the original culprit may have been an infested bag of chia seeds (I'm guessing either from the store or from when I was quarantining with my ex back in March and April) but I'm still just a complete fucking loss for how the moths got into the chili jar.

I think I'm gonna be tossing a lot of relatively unused spices just to be safe. :/

Just now, Jason said:

I think the original culprit may have been an infested bag of chia seeds but I'm still just a complete fucking loss for how the moths got into the chili jar.

I think I'm gonna be tossing a lot of relatively unused spices just to be safe. :/

What's wrong with a little extra protein?  :thinking:

4 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Not that it really matters, and I know some of you have known each other for 15-20 years (I guess I’ve been here for 10 and should have a better read on users) but are you a Trump supporter?

I don’t have a good read tonight.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

I just discovered a bunch of dead pantry moths in a jar of fucking chili powder of all things so that's my premonition for how this night is going.

We had a pantry moth problem a couple of years ago and they were a huge bitch to completely get rid of

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Which is worse? That the eggs were always in there waiting to hatch or we may get a Biden presidency where the GOP spends the next 4 years investigating Hunter and trying to impeach Biden?

Just now, osxmatt said:

Not that it really matters, and I know some of you have known each other for 15-20 years (I guess I’ve been here for 10 and should have a better read on users) but are you a Trump supporter?

I don’t have a good read tonight.

Nope, voted Biden! And for as much as I am

into politics, I don’t actually have a lot of strong political opinions. I’m more into the process than anything. Part of why I enjoy SCOTUS history and reading opinions.