Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

I thought many states counted mail-in ballots early, so sometimes you'd see a bunch of them come in at once on election night. That's why Democrats would lead early in some races before the races tightened.

I COULD be remembering this completely wrong, however, so don't hold me to it. :p 

3 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I thought many states counted mail-in ballots early, so sometimes you'd see a bunch of them come in at once on election night. That's why Democrats would lead early in some races before the races tightened.

I COULD be remembering this completely wrong, however, so don't hold me to it. :p 

I think the volume makes a difference, and if ballots are mailed on election day or dropped off.

It also makes the % of ballots figure suspect 

Facebook takes down a Trump ad for violating their "organized hate" policy.

Wowee.

Facebook on Thursday said it had take action against ads run by President Trump's re-election campaign for breaching its policies on hate. The ads, which attacked what the Trump campaign described as "Dangerous MOBS of far-left groups," featured an upside-down triangle.

The Anti-Defamation League said Thursday the triangle "is practically identical to that used by the Nazi regime to classify political prisoners in concentration camps."

"We removed these posts and ads for violating our policy against organized hate. Our policy prohibits using a banned hate group's symbol to identify political prisoners without the context that condemns or discusses the symbol," Andy Stone, a Facebook spokesperson, told CNN Business.

• Shocked 1

On 6/18/2020 at 2:11 PM, CitizenVectron said:

New ad from Lincoln Project:

On 6/17/2020 at 5:45 AM, SaysWho? said:

You can tell The Lincoln Project consists of Republicans because the negative ads are brutal. "Too weak to be president" while he picks up a bottle with two hands.