Kanye West is not running for president. UPDATE: He's reportedly dropping out. UPDATE: Looks like he's running

5 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

I think a 1 on 1 death match that doesn't  happen often is far better compared to civil war where thousands die.

I mean it ended with a psycho becoming king who was about to enact global war and caused a civil war where probably thousands die.

Kanye West has dropped out of 2020 presidential race, campaign team member claims

Kanye West has reportedly dropped out of the 2020 presidential race less than two weeks after announcing his bid for the White House.

On Tuesday (14 July), Steve Kramer, a member of West’s campaign team, told Intelligencer that after amassing a 180-strong campaign team in Florida, the rapper would allegedly no longer be contesting the election.

“He’s out,” Kramer said, telling the publication that he was in the process of getting “all our stuff cancelled”.

On 7/8/2020 at 1:26 PM, PaladinSolo said:

Like i'm not black but i always felt the Wakanda shit should have been super offensive, advanced african society with a monarchy decided by a death match.

I don't think it would be offensive because humans have a strange obsession with monarchies in general when it comes to entertainment. Even if you only want to look in the MCU you only have to go to Thor to find an advanced society with a white monarchy. 

The monarchy part is normal for the medium, it's not like it's only done for black people. 

5 minutes ago, legend said:

I don't think it would be offensive because humans have a strange obsession with monarchies in general when it comes to entertainment. Even if you only want to look in the MCU you only have to go to Thor to find an advanced society with a white monarchy. 

The monarchy part is normal for the medium, it's not like it's only done for black people. 

The monarchy part isn't the offensive part, they don't murder each other for rule, in fact when that happens the people immediately reject the person that does it, whereas Wakanda just accepts a sociopath and gears up to start global war.

On 7/9/2020 at 7:16 AM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

This white girl doesn’t know a single Kanye song and doesn’t wanna. 

I’m sure you do, you just might not know it. Hell, if you’re even passively involved in video games you've almost certainly heard “Power” seeing as there was a year where it was the trailer song for 95% of all games. 

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

The monarchy part isn't the offensive part, they don't murder each other for rule, in fact when that happens the people immediately reject the person that does it, whereas Wakanda just accepts a sociopath and gears up to start global war.

Maybe my memory is wrong but I don't think murder was the norm, but that's how it played out in the movie because it revolved around a disruptive element.

Of course, as we all know by now, relying on norms is a terrible form of government, but that they would rely on norms seems completely believable at this point :p 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

I’m sure you do, you just might not know it. Hell, if you’re even passively involved in video games you've almost certainly heard “Power” seeing as there was a year where it was the trailer song for 95% of all games. 

Yeah wasn't it in the Ubisoft conference? I feel it was... :thinking:

Maybe EA?

2 hours ago, LazyPiranha said:

His songs have been used in pop culture a lot so I’m sure there’s quite a few she would recognize. 

22 hours ago, LazyPiranha said:

I looked up that one and I recognized the female vocals, but that's all.

19 hours ago, johnny said:

His songs have been used in pop culture a lot so I’m sure there’s quite a few she would recognize. 

I YouTube'd a few other songs on the top results of my search and other that Gold Digger, none of them were remotely familiar. 

:shrug:

22 hours ago, LazyPiranha said:

There was also this...

It was featured in a mission in the game and at this point the song was already old.