Kanye West is not running for president. UPDATE: He's reportedly dropping out. UPDATE: Looks like he's running

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

So Ye has diagnosed mental issues and I'm fairly certain he would fail any fitness tests... besides that fuck that grand standing, egotistical piece of shit. That is all.

From what I understand he's trolling a lot about being a republican and pro trump. He's actually only ever donated to Democratic parties. https://www.distractify.com/p/kanye-west-political-donations

24 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

From what I understand he's trolling a lot about being a republican and pro trump. He's actually only ever donated to Democratic parties. https://www.distractify.com/p/kanye-west-political-donations

Who knows why he does what he does... when he's off his meds, I don't think HE even knows.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/12/kanye-west-and-dangers-quitting-psychiatric-medication/578647/

7 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Yeah he should have announced this earlier. I mean he said he was going to do this years ago and then was wondering where he was during the elections.

Same, the first thing I thought of when I saw this was, "wtf" and then it was "But didn't he announce years ago he was going to do this?"

8 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Yeah he should have announced this earlier. I mean he said he was going to do this years ago and then was wondering where he was during the elections.

Once he came out in support of Trump he pushed his presidential run from 2020 to 2024. Apparently he cut all ties to the Republican Party after the George Floyd murder. He donated a million dollars to his family as well as contributions to the Democratic Party.

Who knows where his head space is at now or why he’s doing this. But it could be that George Floyd is what ultimately changed his mind on running.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anathema- said:

It'll only be chaos if the press treats him seriously. Trump had to win the republican nomination for that. It won't be easier for anyone else. 

The media didn’t treat Trump seriously at first, yet they gave him a platform by constantly covering his campaign because it brought in ratings. If Kanye gives this his all and goes into full-controversy mode, this will get coverage.

“If” is the key word here. It’s possible Kanye will do this half-heartedly and this story will fade into irrelevance. But Kanye does love attention, and if he’s trying to compete for attention against Trump, I think he has the potential to really throw this election off of the rails.

• Guillotine 1