~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

"The proposal, which Biden intends to unveil on Thursday, is expected to include $2,000 stimulus payments, an extension of enhanced unemployment insurance, money for vaccine distribution and delivery, funding for cities, states, schools, child care and more."

Might be aiming for it, but that sure looks like a solid list.

14 hours ago, Zaku3 said:
razer-project-hazel-og.jpg
WWW.RAZER.COM

Razer's prototype of the most intelligent mask ever created, featuring surgical N95 respirator, active ventilation, and an auto-sterilization...

RGB mask. Sign me up.

GLOWYZOEY.COM

*NEW* This is one of the coolest things we have ever sold!  This mask covers your entire face and you can literally change to any face you'd like!  Choose from one of...

Finish a season and play the playoffs in a bubble = 0 infections.

Decide not to use a bubble before the regular season starts =

dallas-stars-nhl-covid-testing-positive-
NYPOST.COM

The numbers in Dallas aren’t pretty. The NHL announced on Tuesday — the day before the shortened 2020-21 season opens — that 17 of the league’s 27 positive COVID-19 tests came from

19 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:
qWKhHrCGQl2SDP1es5wD_VDH-no-tagline-300x
VDH.JEBBIT.COM

Experience the new Virginia Department of Health campaign. Powered by the customer engagement first party data company, Jebbit.

@Anathema- @Commissar SFLUFANheres the virginia thing.

Gonna have to find out if I qualify as an official for the continuity of government. Probably not but maybe. People need to print. 

3 hours ago, Comet said:

Finish a season and play the playoffs in a bubble = 0 infections.

Decide not to use a bubble before the regular season starts =

dallas-stars-nhl-covid-testing-positive-
NYPOST.COM

The numbers in Dallas aren’t pretty. The NHL announced on Tuesday — the day before the shortened 2020-21 season opens — that 17 of the league’s 27 positive COVID-19 tests came from

NBA is starting to have a lot of issues with covid now as well. 

A couple of people in my department haven’t been to work in a week. Nobody will outright say it, but it seems pretty obvious that they treated positive. They work a different shift, so I have limited interaction with them, but I’ve noticed they are the type of people who frequently pull down their masks to yell at each other. 

44 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

AEE27-DED-3437-4-B03-ADBA-29-BD0441-FE2-

What in the ever-loving-fuck? Street Road in PA (lower Bucks County) by the 95 off/on ramps.

@marioandsonic @Greatoneshere @MarSolo, I hate your god damned state :p 

Between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia is Alabama, as they say.

And trust me, I've been to many parts of NJ where there are lock Hillary up posters, pro-Trump shit, etc. But yeah, PA can be pretty bad in places, hence why it's a swing state. :p 

26 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Tagging them so they can follow the REAL science?

Yes.  :p 

My friend actually went to the site and apparently it's a bunch of random things being sold, like Galaxy tablets :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia is Alabama, as they say.

And trust me, I've been to many parts of NJ where there are lock Hillary up posters, pro-Trump shit, etc. But yeah, PA can be pretty bad in places, hence why it's a swing state. :p 

Lower Bucks County is before that hick-middle :alien:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Yes.  :p 

My friend actually went to the site and apparently it's a bunch of random things being sold, like Galaxy tablets :lol: 

Lower Bucks County is before that hick-middle :alien:

Was the billboard heading away from Philadelphia on the road or towards it? That's all you need to know. :p 

If towards Philly, that's surprising. If away . . . well, sadly, yeah. Also, Bucks County is borderline Trump country, but I agree that's somewhat surprising.

9 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Was the billboard heading away from Philadelphia on the road or towards it? That's all you need to know. :p 

If towards Philly, that's surprising. If away . . . well, sadly, yeah. Also, Bucks County is borderline Trump country, but I agree that's somewhat surprising.

It was on both sides of the billboard :p 

• Haha 2

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

Welp, someone got hot and bothered in Bucks County at some point then and paid for it. I got nothing. :p 

I actually snapped the pic on the way back because I was too astounded by the billboards very existence to take a picture when I first saw it :lol: 

• Haha 1

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig
WWW.LATIMES.COM

California's COVID-19 vaccine rollout has already been slowed by supply shortages and logistical woes.

In Los Angeles, public health officials said people 65 and older won’t have access to the vaccine until the county finishes vaccinating frontline workers. The county plans to vaccinate 500,000 more healthcare workers by the end of January, but currently does not have enough doses to meet that goal.

“We’re not done with our healthcare workers,” said Los Angeles County Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer on Wednesday, adding that the county has asked the state for more doses. “We haven’t heard back from the state about vaccine availability and how it would be distributed.”

Are you fucking kidding me, the entire point is you shouldn't wait to do 100% of one group before moving onto the next group. :| I'm never getting this fucking vaccine am I.

19 minutes ago, Jason said:
WWW.LATIMES.COM

California's COVID-19 vaccine rollout has already been slowed by supply shortages and logistical woes.

Are you fucking kidding me, the entire point is you shouldn't wait to do 100% of one group before moving onto the next group. :| I'm never getting this fucking vaccine am I.

im in the tier after healthcare workers and i have no idea when im getting it lmao

33 minutes ago, Jason said:
WWW.LATIMES.COM

Well, Eunice can't make it in until July, so no one else gets to skip ahead of her.