~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

Did Romney say something new, or is this in response to his wishy-washy, mealy-mouthed tepid “criticism” from a few days ago?

Wouldnt it be nice if some prominent republican would fucking take charge and try to rally the party away from this insanity? 

If a democrat acted in the same way trump does and the entire party was backing him up, I would denounce the party. I would be raging daily about what a shit show it is. I would not be okay with any of that shit. No one should be. Anyone who is standing with trump is a shit goblin fuck faced fucker face who deserves scorn for the rest of time. Fuck them all. 

• Like 1

I’ve gotten to the point with my evangelical Trump supporting parents (and Trump supporting coworkers), where I just put everything in family terminology.

”You don’t think it’s odd that he’s spending an entire a Saturday tweeting hateful messages instead of spending time with his wife and raising his 13 year old son?”

I know family, and especially minors, are typically off limits, but if the president doesn’t observe norms, I’m not going to either.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/for-house-democrats-impeachment-probe-widens-the-divide-they-hoped-to-bridge/2019/10/05/3be23cc2-e6b1-11e9-a331-2df12d56a80b_story.html

What hasn’t emerged is clear evidence of a political backlash, according to visits to nine lawmaker events and interviews with dozens of voters last week: Pro-Trump protesters picketed outside some of the events while pro-impeachment Democrats cheered inside, but swing voters mostly appeared to steer clear. Instead, echoing recent polling, the move toward impeachment appears only to have widened the existing partisan divide — and plunged the Democrats who ran on rising above it straight into the split.

21 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Y'all need to put your "periods" in the quotes or I will kick your asses :angry: 

Incorrect. If you are directly quoting someone, and their sentence ends then yes you use a period in the quotation marks, but if you are just quiting a random thing, and then continuing your sentence afterwards, then you do not put the period in the quotation marks. So me doing something like "this" would be "correct". 

6 minutes ago, Brick said:

Incorrect. If you are directly quoting someone, and their sentence ends then yes you use a period in the quotation marks, but if you are just quiting a random thing, and then continuing your sentence afterwards, then you do not put the period in the quotation marks. So me doing something like "this" would be "correct". 

"Whoa".

• Haha 1