Rumour: PS5 Design (or PS5 Devkit) Leaks Online

AbsolutSurgen

I would be shocked if it looks anything like that.

On another note I do not know why manufacturers are often set on making the consoles as small as possible, just make the case 30% bigger than necessary and put some larger slower fans into it and let the damn things breathe, my PC has 10 fans in it and you can barely hear it.

11 minutes ago, elbobo said:

On another note I do not know why manufacturers are often set on making the consoles as small as possible, just make the case 30% bigger than necessary and put some larger slower fans into it and let the damn things breathe, my PC has 10 fans in it and you can barely hear it.

Put a water cooler / radiator in there and they’ll be silent :p 

On 8/23/2019 at 7:14 AM, elbobo said:

Because they are made in Japan where apartment sizes are really small. There was a lot of talk about how the original Xbox would bomb so hard in Japan due to it's size.

3 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

Because they are made in Japan where apartment sizes are really small. There was a lot of talk about how the original Xbox would bomb so hard in Japan due to it's size.

making a console 5 inches wider and 3 inches taller is not going to somehow fill an apartment