Breaking: Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty in sex-trafficking trial

1 minute ago, Ricofoley said:

Uhh, we've seen this movie before

Federal officials took away Maxwell’s sheets and gave her paper clothes while in custody for fear that she may attempt suicide

Weirdly how the paper clothes somehow wound up down her windpipe.

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Weirdos.

And this is with their guy in charge. Imagine these fuckers if their guy actually loses.

The 8 Obama years essentially radicalized the right and that's how we wound up with Trump. Imagine what they look like in 2028 after 8 years of a Dem in the WH.

5 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

And this is with their guy in charge. Imagine these fuckers if their guy actually loses.

The 8 Obama years essentially radicalized the right and that's how we wound up with Trump. Imagine what they look like in 2028 after 8 years of a Dem in the WH.

It is sad that, while I hope for a massive Republican loss on every level of government in this census year, we should know through recent history that Republicans probably/likely won't moderate themselves. My expectations for them have.... well, not lowered as much as evaporated.

39 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Trump is supposed to be "Q" right?

Q is the source for “Trump is going to save all the children from the pedophiles” conspiracy. Also, supposedly at the end of the Mueller investigation, it was supposed somehow reveal Hillary and Obama and a bunch of others as coconspirators and they were going to be in jail already.

That never happened and a bunch of people I had actual money bets on social media with all blocked me when it didn’t come true. I basically lost out on $100,000 when it was all added up with the amount of believers I had bets going with.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Ever since these connections came to light, I’ve never been a bigger fan of the guillotine. Just take out the entire 116th congress and any living member of any previous congress, along with every living former president. Except Obama I guess.

The list of enemies of the people is far larger then just the 116th/115th Congresses and former presidents. 

40 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Ever since these connections came to light, I’ve never been a bigger fan of the guillotine. Just take out the entire 116th congress and any living member of any previous congress, along with every living former president. Except Obama I guess.

nah Obama too

01risen-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Obama has laid all the groundwork Trump needs for a crackdown on reporters.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...