Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (PC/PS5/Xbox Series) - Information Thread, update: Update 2.1 "Overview" trailer and patch notes

legend

I haven't done anything super crazy yet but the game runs pretty well so far on PC. 

1440p with RT reflections on, dlss set to quality, and everything else set to ultra I'm getting pretty close to a locked 60fps.

i5 9600k @ 3.8ghz, RTX 3080, and 32gb DDR4.

Also haven't noticed any bugs yet, I'm sure there are still a plethora but maybe the D1P cleaned up some of the more common ones.

came across another bug and this one could be bad. for some reason, all my gear is locked. i cannot change anything out. it happened during a gun for hire side mission, which i finished and moved out the area and it still hasnt allowed me to change it. im going to start the next main mission and see what happens, but this could be game breaking. 

speaking of gear - this game needs a transmog option FAST. currently my V is wearing tighty wihteys, a torn up half-shirt, a studded leather jacket, a speedo-style skull cap (like a swimmer or scuba diver would wear), a gas mask and a pair of shiny combat boots. to say i look fucking ridiculous is an understatement...but this gear has the highest armor right now. This kinda makes me glad this game is 1st person bc if i had to look at my character running around like this, i probably wouldve quit. lol

• Haha 2

Just now, best3444 said:

I ask this for every game because I'm fucking retarded but how do I know i have the d1p?

I only dl the base game yesterday evening. I just turned my Xbox on and Cyberpunk is ready to play. Did it dl the d1p? 

im curious about this too. i tried to find what version of the game i have and i cant locate it. the install size is the same as the orignal download. i looked in xbox dashboard for details and i cant determine if it received anything. 

oh and here is a ridiculous tip, bc it works (at least on side missions). 

I got to a point at the end of a gun for hire side mission where you open a chest for a new gun. you can actually scan it before you open it. the first time i opened it, it was a purple with a 149dps revolver. about 50-55 dps higher than anything else i had. super psyched. i then died a minute or 2 later and it reloaded me just before i opened the chest. this time the chest was a green 60dps revolver. I thought that was peculiar so i decided i was going to reload the last save again. i got a slightly higher green DPS revolver. i did it 2 more times and i got a purple 150dps revolver. even higher than the first one. 

so - this tells me that the drop in the chest was pre-determined to be a revolver but the rarity and stats are random. therefore - if you get to what appears to be a chest at the end  of a mission (like you see the exp bar go up or you get allocated points or jack says were clear) and there is chest with a shitty green drop in it. save before opening and try loading in a few times. 

27 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I ask this for every game because I'm fucking retarded but how do I know i have the d1p?

I only dl the base game yesterday evening. I just turned my Xbox on and Cyberpunk is ready to play. Did it dl the d1p? 

Xbox won't let you play unless you have all patches.

OK, I did the intro and the first mission. The Game has a pretty good vibe, there is a lot to love here and it made me feel a little like I was playing an ultra low fantasy version of Mass Effect. I haven't encountered a bug yet, but I'm sure they are out there. I always like playing  for myself the exact scenes shown during a game's development cycle and seeing how I feel about them while directly engaged Vs having passively watched videos. With how long this game took to develop, and how many times I've watched those vids, I already have nostalgia! :lol:

I played last night on my 2080ti/i9-9900k PC for a bit, then jumped on XSX and played the One X version.

I chose Corpo for the PC, and Nomad for the Console.  Played very little so far of each.

Hard to totally compare the performance thus far because the starting settings are so different.  But it was very apparent the last gen consoles are struggling big time, and it doesn't really come close visually it seems to RDR2 or Odyssey for an open world game from a performance perspective.  I will most likely being doing my first run on PC, then possibly do a 2nd run if I enjoy the game enough on XSX later next year when the next gen patch drops.

Driving does feel fun and pretty good so far from what I played.

4 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:

I played last night on my 2080ti/i9-9900k PC for a bit, then jumped on XSX and played the One X version.

I chose Corpo for the PC, and Nomad for the Console.  Played very little so far of each.

Hard to totally compare the performance thus far because the starting settings are so different.  But it was very apparent the last gen consoles are struggling big time, and it doesn't really come close visually it seems to RDR2 or Odyssey for an open world game from a performance perspective.  I will most likely being doing my first run on PC, then possibly do a 2nd run if I enjoy the game enough on XSX later next year when the next gen patch drops.

Driving does feel fun and pretty good so far from what I played.

or Valhalla. It has a lot going on and there are parts that look really good - but in RDR2 and Valhalla there were moments where I just had to stop and look around at how amazing it all looked. 

This game really makes me want to upgrade my PC. 

10 minutes ago, atom631 said:

or Valhalla. It has a lot going on and there are parts that look really good - but in RDR2 and Valhalla there were moments where I just had to stop and look around at how amazing it all looked. 

This game really makes me want to upgrade my PC. 

I didn't include Valhalla only because its technically a next gen game on XSX, where as RDR2 and Odyssey were last gen.

3 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:

I didn't include Valhalla only because its technically a next gen game on XSX, where as RDR2 and Odyssey were last gen.

is it truly next-gen if there is a last-gen version? 

to me, truly next-gen would mean made for XSX and PS5 only

5 minutes ago, atom631 said:

is it truly next-gen if there is a last-gen version? 

to me, truly next-gen would mean made for XSX and PS5 only

Its still not comparing apples to apples.  Cyberpunk is running BC mode of the One X version, not a Series X version yet.  Valhalla is running a Series X version.  Either way, yes Valhalla on One X probably still looks better because it looks better than Odyssey.

The starting Nomad area does not look too impressive at all graphically compared to other open world games on the consoles.

Just got my physical PC copy from Amazon. Going physical was really worth it for once, not even taking into account the $10-off :p 

27-D7-D10-B-BE5-B-4588-99-A0-43-D0-E8-AE

The code comes on an actual card, the same size and weight of an AmEx black card, you get a page of stickers, ads for clothing, a thank you from CDPR with mention of free DLC, two music CDs for the games album, a stack of post cards (bottom right), a huge (HUGE) folded map (bottom center), and a world compendium.