Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (PC/PS5/Xbox Series) - Information Thread, update: Update 2.1 "Overview" trailer and patch notes

legend

@Ominous

Do you know if I can play through PL THEN continue my playthrough of the base game?

I was playing the main game and now I got a call from Songbird to play through PL. I just don't want to fuck things up with the main story. 

6 hours ago, best3444 said:

Ok, I appreciate the response.

@legend Do you have an answer to this?

You *have* to finish PL first. Otherwise you are taking back to before the point of no return if you do the main quest first.

And yes, it does open up an additional ending depending on your choices.

• Thanks 1

@legend I'm 18 hours in and have yet to get a blade for combat? I've picked them up but when I check my inventory it's never there. What am I doing wrong? Sad part is I've been leveling my blade abilities for no good reason lol. 

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@legend I'm 18 hours in and have yet to get a blade for combat? I've picked them up but when I check my inventory it's never there. What am I doing wrong? Sad part is I've been leveling my blade abilities for no good reason lol. 

Did you switch the blades tab in the inventory? :p 

E.g, this part of this video shows switching between them.

• Shocked 1

The blades in this kick so much ass. However, Phantom Liberty is kinda padding it's length with mandatory side missions and now I'm getting a bit frustrated. I'm 20 hours in and want this to end.