Have you ever won a tournament you didn’t participate in? Or stolen the ball from a 10 year old kid? Then you aren’t playing golf like President Trump.

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I'd tell Trump to fuck right off, spending time with my kid.

But I don't play golf because I'm not a rich asshole

You really don't have to be rich to play, obviously your area matters, but in upstate NY theres lots of farm courses where you can play for 20 bucks for 18 and a cart.  I can only do it a few times a year though cause its really not that fun, lol.

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I'd tell Trump to fuck right off, spending time with my kid.

But I don't play golf because I'm not a rich asshole

“God dammit here comes the President again. Just keep walking son. Keep walking!!”

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

You really don't have to be rich to play, obviously your area matters, but in upstate NY theres lots of farm courses where you can play for 20 bucks for 18 and a cart.  I can only do it a few times a year though cause its really not that fun, lol.

Clubs though.

9 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Clubs really aren't that expensive; unless your handicap is so good you could practically be a professional, the difference between high-end and entry-level clubs is minimal.

More than $0 is expensive enough to chase a ball across a field

I recently went golfing for the first time as a coworker friend of mine is really into golf and finally got me to go. The first few holes were fine, it was a nice experience. But it just takes too fucking long to play 18 holes, especially when you suck. 

2 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I recently went golfing for the first time as a coworker friend of mine is really into golf and finally got me to go. The first few holes were fine, it was a nice experience. But it just takes too fucking long to play 18 holes, especially when you suck. 

So what you're saying is that the way Trump plays golf is actually an inspired Dadaist subversion of an already absurd pastime.

45 minutes ago, Jason said:

So what you're saying is that the way Trump plays golf is actually an inspired Dadaist subversion of an already absurd pastime.

Yeah if I could it down to 6 holes I'd enjoy it a lot more. 4-5 hours golfing it way too damn long. 

33 minutes ago, Brick said:

This reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Smithers is always putting Mr. Burns's ball on the green for him. 

I thought of this as well.

Though, not surprisingly, yet again we see cartoon evil is not evil enough for Trump. Smithers was cheating for Burns's ego without him knowing.

Imagine the pettiness to derive enjoyment out of this Trump story. 

1 hour ago, Chairslinger said:

I thought of this as well.

Though, not surprisingly, yet again we see cartoon evil is not evil enough for Trump. Smithers was cheating for Burns's ego without him knowing.

Imagine the pettiness to derive enjoyment out of this Trump story. 

Does Trump sit alone at night knowing he’s a stupid piece of shit or did he cross the hump to actually believing he’s a brilliant businessman and great golfer?

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Do y’all have Top Golf in your area? It’s like golf except fun.

Yeah they have a few out here, it's even more fun to go at night when it's all lit up. 

33 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I mean, lettuce be real.

There's a significantly better-than-average chance that "Ted" is a Giant Douchebag and that "Ted, Jr." is a Giant Douchebag-in-Training.  The fact that they were out-douchebagged by the Giant Douchebag-in-Chief IS kinda funny!

Seriously, it's not like "Ted" is some poor black guy trying to get his kid to be the next Tiger Woods or something, "Ted" is probably a mega rich douche and Ted Jr is a mega rich douche in training. Country Club memberships aren't cheap. 

31 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Does Trump sit alone at night knowing he’s a stupid piece of shit or did he cross the hump to actually believing he’s a brilliant businessman and great golfer?

Trump absolutely believes his own bullshit as any good narcissist would.

42 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

Looks like Ted is the CEO of a vulture capital firm so yes it does bring me joy to hear how Donald cucked the motherfucker.

HOLY SHIT!  You mean that "Ted" is one of the few people on the face of the planet that actually makes Donald Trump seem like a paragon of ethics and virtue in comparison?!?!?

BWWWWAAAA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Alright, this story just went from "kinda funny" to being A GODDAMNED RIOT!!!!

BWWWWWAAA HAHAHAHHAH HAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHAH

And I bet "Ted" VOTED for Tump as well!

BWWWWWWAAA AHAHAHHAH AHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

OH MY GOD!  I'M FREAKIN' DYING OVER HERE!

• Thanks 1