Your top five Marvel movies

1. GotG

2. Infinity War

3. Iron Man

4. The Avengers

5. idk it is really hard to decide, Winter Soldier, Spider-Man homecoming, Ant-Man... prolly one of those and I am surprised no one has said Into the Spider-Verse yet

And Ultron could have made the list if Ultron was a sexy robot woman, like something out of Wildstar. 

18 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

1. Logan

2. X-Men: Days of Future Past

3. X2

4. X-Men: First Class

5. Spider-Man 2

I've had pretty similar tastes to you, but my movie-watching has really slimmed over the years. Now I feel Logan is a must.

Sometime this year.

But I need to make it a reality.

2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I've had pretty similar tastes to you, but my movie-watching has really slimmed over the years. Now I feel Logan is a must.

Sometime this year.

But I need to make it a reality.

You should be guillotine'd for that, but I held back. Seriously, get on this. :p 

I should note I still have not seen Spider-Verse, so my list really could change when I see it (which will be soon). 

I'm also surprised by so many listing X-Men 2 and Guardians 1. Both are good but definitely not peak movies. X-Men 2 is good but has aged and Guardians 1 is too silly to really be more than a really good time. But obviously that's how I thought they were perceived. Good movies both though. 

5 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

You should be guillotine'd for that, but I held back. Seriously, get on this. :p 

I should note I still have not seen Spider-Verse, so my list really could change when I see it (which will be soon). 

If it doesn't change, you get the :guillotine:

• Haha 1