Axios: Nikki Haley has resigned as UN ambassador

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

That was fucking random. Looking forward to more details.

He did just make us look like fucking child idiots at the UN recently, so maybe not sooo random, right? I imagine that no matter how this is spun it really comes down to the fact that any credibility she might have had was just utterly destroyed by the Big Mac-in-Chief stepping out in front of her. 

2 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Did Haley make any public comments about "me too" or Kavanaugh in the last few weeks?  I wonder if she clashed with the administration on those issues.  Not that her job as UN ambassador really had much to do with those subjects though. 

But when you're the president they just let you do it.

3 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Did Haley make any public comments about "me too" or Kavanaugh in the last few weeks?  I wonder if she clashed with the administration on those issues.  Not that her job as UN ambassador really had much to do with those subjects though. 

This is all I could find:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/09/23/nikki-haley-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford-sotu-vpx.cnn

Dana Bash is reporting that she may be leaving to go make some of that sweet private sector cheddar because she’s got two kids in expensive colleges and needs money.