Axios: Nikki Haley has resigned as UN ambassador

5 minutes ago, ort said:

I can't even look at his fucking face anymore without welling up with anger.

Agreed. And as often is the case, there is a perfect German word for this phenomenon. Trump has a "Backpfeifengesicht", a face that is begging to be punched. :p 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I'm just fucking tired. Tired.

Tired of trying to be informed and all that shit. FUck it all.

Can I just be dumb? If they want a fucking culture war let's just fucking have one. Fuck all these trump voting hillbillies. I'll fuck them up. lets fucking rumble. fuck them all.

"Red state culture" is all bullshit. I'm tired of being nice to dumb shit hicks and rich white scared people. lets just get in their faces and fuck them up. Let's become what they are scared of. lets burn it all down. lets fucking destroy everything. lets round them up french revolution style and just be done with it. lets go back to killing each other with sticks who fucking cares

• Guillotine 1

6 minutes ago, ort said:

Can I just be dumb? If they want a fucking culture war let's just fucking have one. Fuck all these trump voting hillbillies. I'll fuck them up. lets fucking rumble. fuck them all.

"Red state culture" is all bullshit. I'm tired of being nice to dumb shit hicks and rich white scared people. lets just get in their faces and fuck them up. Let's become what they are scared of. lets burn it all down. lets fucking destroy everything. lets round them up french revolution style and just be done with it. lets go back to killing each other with sticks who fucking cares

8 minutes ago, ort said:

Between this stuff and your Switch posts, I think you made need to go speak to a professional about your anger.

51 minutes ago, ort said:

i think this boils down to 

• Fuck the South
  • EAT THE RICH :guillotine:

17 minutes ago, ort said:

You're not wrong. It's been a bad couple of weeks/months/years....

Sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself, you matter to a lot of people.

57 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Between this stuff and your Switch posts, I think you made need to go speak to a professional about your anger.

16 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself, you matter to a lot of people.

Let him have his anger, hate, and pain!

Seriously though, @ort, I've known you since the IGN days (I think? Or just BadCartridge days? I'm getting old) - are you okay? All good? I am as angry as you are but my day to day life I'm upbeat and good so while I agree with your posts and relate to your anger normal life is okay I hope? 

Yeah, yeah @Greatoneshere is lame for asking in this thread, but I am!

1 hour ago, ort said:

Lol-ocaust alert!

I just watched the briefing with them both. A good quesiotn was asked about if she has accomplished so much in 2 years why leave now. Her answer was well I was govoener for 6 years so for her it felts like 8 years and she is spouting off that she belives in term limits. Yet she would be resigning in the middle of a term. I think it is becuase of the watchdog report. Also pretty funny for her to parrot Trump in saying America is more respected now than before this administration is such a joke.

I bet we will hear more about Ivanka soon.

5 minutes ago, Rodimus said:

I just watched the briefing with them both. A good quesiotn was asked about if she has accomplished so much in 2 years why leave now. Her answer was well I was govoener for 6 years so for her it felts like 8 years and she is spouting off that she belives in term limits. Yet she would be resigning in the middle of a term. I think it is becuase of the watchdog report. Also pretty funny for her to parrot Trump in saying America is more respected now than before this administration is such a joke.

I bet we will hear more about Ivanka soon.

I saw speculation that it's to prep for her to run for Graham's seat when he becomes Trump's new AG.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Trump clearly wants an AG who will let him off the hook, and Graham, having gone full sycophant, would clearly be willing to play that role.

Yes, He would. He lost McCain and is now looking for his Alpha and he has found that to be Trump. Funny that he found the one person his good friend hated.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Trump clearly wants an AG who will let him off the hook, and Graham, having gone full sycophant, would clearly be willing to play that role.

Graham becomes AG, fires Muller, it goes to the supreme court, Kavanaugh does what he was chosen to do. Something like that? :/ 

• Sad 2

19 hours ago, Nokra said:

Agreed. And as often is the case, there is a perfect German word for this phenomenon. Trump has a "Backpfeifengesicht", a face that is begging to be punched. :p 

To be very specific, a 'backpfeife' is something akin to a bitch slap instead of an actual punch. Even better. 

• 4 months later...