Steam Deck 512gb contest - Update: Part 2 as Brian joins the festivities!

stepee

Slightly more strict rules here. Sorry, but only people a thousand posts or more. Only people who have posted within the last two months. Nobody who has a different pc handheld already. Nobody who had a steam deck already! Please don’t enter if you aren’t sure if you will use it, Im pretty sure there are people here who know they will. 

I probably won’t ship it until after my LA trip which means mid september. But will end this around 7pm Monday pacific time. I have a the original csse, the charger, and Ill probably include a 400gb sd card.

Enter a number 1-100 and RNG will decide, good luck!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Hugs 5
  • Hype 5

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

You can participate but it would lose your otherwise spot for the 4090 once the 5090 comes out, one big thing per person ok 

What are you talking about, I didn't post anything?

Don't just make stuff up, gosh.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

The good news is since I had to rma, it’ll probably be a card only used for a year!

While the less use the better, I wouldn't think anything about how used it was cuz my GPU is nearing seven years of use. By the end of October it will have hit that mark.

6 minutes ago, Bacon said:

While the less use the better, I wouldn't think anything about how used it was cuz my GPU is nearing seven years of use. By the end of October it will have hit that mark.

Look I’m just trying to positive spin how this is going to be like 6 weeks to get it back 

Just now, stepee said:

Look I’m just trying to positive spin how this is going to be like 6 weeks to get it back 

That seems like a stupidly long time. Like, aren't they just sending you a new one? Should take like 3 weeks tops.

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

That seems like a stupidly long time. Like, aren't they just sending you a new one? Should take like 3 weeks tops.

Yeah, they are definitely fired. They postponed it weeks by asking the same questions over and over. I ordered direct from them, all they needed was my order number. But they kept trying to hope I would give up. Meh.

7 hours ago, stepee said:

I gave away my XSX to my step dad too, don’t tell biggie 

7 hours ago, best3444 said:

Oh snap. I'll keep my mouth shut unless he reads this post. You're a generous person at heart. 

You are both dead to me.

That being said I pick #28

If I win I will poop my undies. Never played a PC game before. I could be the next @Xbob42!

8 hours ago, stepee said:

Slightly more strict rules here. Sorry, but only people a thousand posts or more. Only people who have posted within the last two months. Nobody who has a different pc handheld already. Nobody who had a steam deck already! Please don’t enter if you aren’t sure if you will use it, Im pretty sure there are people here who know they will. 

I probably won’t ship it until after my LA trip which means mid september. But will end this around 7pm Monday pacific time. I have a the original csse, the charger, and Ill probably include a 400gb sd card.

Enter a number 1-100 and RNG will decide, good luck!

Also this is very awesome of you. D1P is such a great online community. Other than @best3444 who lies to me and denounces his savior.