DeSantis Super-PAC sends memo on debate strategy: attack Vivek, defend Trump from Christie (official debate thread)

They're advertising on Fox News' website before the debate.

darkbrandonfoxad_08232023courtesy.jpg?w=

Also on boards in Milwaukee.

dark-biden-ad-082223-tout-3ee78affab3349
PEOPLE.COM

President Joe Biden's 2024 reelection campaign is sending Milwaukee — and Fox News readers — a pro-choice message from the president's satirical alter-ego

The new Dark Brandon campaign doesn't only touch on abortion rights, though that's the one that was selected to appear on Fox News. Three other versions of the ad will pop up on billboards in Milwaukee Wednesday, each hitting on an issue that Americans overwhelmingly support, but the Republican Party opposes.

One ad reads, "Get on board, folks. We're lowering prescription drug costs." Another reads, "Social Security cuts? Try me." And the final reads, "Tax cuts for yacht owners? Good luck with that, champ."

"These are places where we see an effective contrast between ... the president and the entirety of the Republican field," Flaherty says of the issues featured in the ads.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

The candidates (and the moderators) have ignored Trump completely.

Such ridiculous, delusion cosplay.

It's like Black Widow and Hawkeye arm wrestling to determine who the mightiest Avenger is.....

What makes it even more of a farce is that the one justification for why this debate should even exist is also the one reality that none of them(other than maybe Christie) dare speak. Which is that they aren't running to be the nominee, they are running to be the "break in case of emergency" candidate due to the possibility that the guy everyone actually wants is put in jail for the rest of his life.....

• Haha 1

I decided to read up on Vivek finally though not too much because I’m hoping I’ll never have to know that much about him. I knew he was a biotech guy but I thought he like..did stuff. I didn’t realize he was just an investment guy/straight up grifter of no value whatsoever at best. A shady biotech guy who tries to push things through regardless of safety for profit claiming covid is a hoax (or…a religion????) these people are so dumb

3 hours ago, stepee said:

I decided to read up on Vivek finally though not too much because I’m hoping I’ll never have to know that much about him. I knew he was a biotech guy but I thought he like..did stuff. I didn’t realize he was just an investment guy/straight up grifter of no value whatsoever at best. A shady biotech guy who tries to push things through regardless of safety for profit claiming covid is a hoax (or…a religion????) these people are so dumb

I’ve found that a good rule of thumb is that pretty much any biotech or tech guy that’s directly involving themselves in politics was just a bank account for the company they claim to have invented/made successful/whatever. :p 

4 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

Apparently Christie said he "sounds like ChatGPT" which is pretty funny actually

This is about the only thing Christie is good for at these debates. Remember when Rubio started to gain popularity and Christie curb stomped him with the robot-line? :daydream:

• True 1

10 hours ago, Reputator said:

AMaRz3d.png

:raisedbrow:

Water pressure guys. Water pressure. And you all thought the GOP had no ideas.

He's not wrong. I replaced my shower head and the flow rate was terrible. Fortunately removing a bit of the flow limited is trivially easy.

It feels like Chris Christie is a guy we should be cheering for but everything about his current hardcore anti-trump platform is so disingenuous after he spent years working hand in hand with him.

You can't be 100% anti-Trump, then go all in and be his best friend for years only to go back to being anti-Trump. Go fuck yourself, you already showed us your true colors when you stood by that monster when it benefitted you. You believe in nothing, you are nothing, go fuck yourself with the rest of these clowns. The smallest amount of sanity should not be rewarded. You've already shown us who you are...

Anyone with even an ounce of common sense knew exactly who trump was and what he was capable of from the very instant he started campaigning. You clearly lack the critical thinking skills and foresight to have recognized that from the beginning, so shut the fuck up. This is why we need to be carving swastikas on their foreheads Ingloreous Basterds style.

• True 1