Prime Day hauls

Spork3245

It’s Prime Day! Post your hauls! So far, I got my puppy some nylabones :p 

If anyone is looking for a m.2 ssd for their PC or PS5, there are some insane deals on the top Gen 4 ones, especially the 2tb and 4tb sizes: 980 Pro, Western Digital SN850/SN850x, Acer Predator, SK Hynix P41, etc. 

The only thing I need right now is clothes. I especially need a hoodie for those nights when it's like 64 degrees outside. Too hot for my winter coats, too cold for my light hoodies. It's like I'm always too hot or too cold. I need a good medium weight hoodie.

2 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

The only thing I need right now is clothes. I especially need a hoodie for those nights when it's like 64 degrees outside. Too hot for my winter coats, too cold for my light hoodies. It's like I'm always too hot or too cold. I need a good medium weight hoodie.

I think it's time for some new socks!

11 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I was excited to see Octopath Traveler II on sale for Switch, so I figured I'd nab a PS5 version, but that seems to be the one version NOT on sale. :-X

If you’re a Best Buy member (I forget what they call their membership) it looks like switch games are buy 2 get 1, and apparently you can trick it if you put in two cheap games first (ie: you’ll pay for two $30 games and get the $60-70 one as your “free” one)

• Hype 1

Ordered the smart shower valve for the master bathroom reno we're doing this fall.

Ordered Roblox gift card for my daughter.

Fire TV cube to replace the first gen one I've been running on my ancient Plasma.

Thinking of getting a couple of Echo Studio speakers to replace the Echo that my cats destroyed when they were kittens (by eating through the power cords).  Does anyone have experience with them?

I also got a 4 TB WD SN850X and heatsink for my PS5 for $229. I just got the console last week so it's mostly empty currently but even just downloading God of War: Ragnarok took 89 GB (of I believe 800 GB available). I also just subscribed to Playstation Plus yesterday so I can already see it's going to be necessary; this SSD has never been cheaper and it started off at $700. :o 

10 minutes ago, stepee said:

Definitely seems like a good time to get a micro sd card if you need one. Even the sandisk extreme 1tb is down to $95, regular 1tb was $70, cheapest I’ve seen personally. I got one for my laptop.

Not a bad idea for the Steam Deck, thanks! 

• Hype 1

15 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Not a bad idea for the Steam Deck, thanks! 

Just something to keep in mind, I believe the steam deck taps out on speed with the regular ultra speed, the extreme speed card will probably not be any faster on a steam deck so get the ultra!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ort said:

HOT TAKE!

Prime Day is lame and sucks. There, I said it.

Prime Day is Amazon clearing out their garbage, but other retailers often have decent deals because they want to have a sale just because Amazon is.

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, Brian said:

The true deal. @stepee @Bacon

13881113.attach
SLICKDEALS.NET

Amazon [amazon.com] has Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin for $19.99. Shipping is free.StandardPlayStation 4 [amazon.com] PlayStation 5...

Oh fuck yeah that is a good use of $20!

How are you liking it?

• True 1

33 minutes ago, Ominous said:

They don't really have anything I want. Closest thing was a SSD but they are all gen 4 and I already have 2 TB Gen 4 and 2 TB Gen 3. 

My birthday is in a week so I think i'm gonna get a 4tb ssd to replace the older 500gb ssd and 1tb HD I have and the 125gb ssd i have my os on.  I'll use the 500gb ssd for windows and move everything else to the new 4tb ssd.

6 minutes ago, Chadatog said:

My birthday is in a week so I think i'm gonna get a 4tb ssd to replace the older 500gb ssd and 1tb HD I have and the 125gb ssd i have my os on.  I'll use the 500gb ssd for windows and move everything else to the new 4tb ssd.

I thought about that 4 TB WD to replace my 2 TB Gen 3 drive, but at this point I'm just waiting for gen 5 because space isn't an issue.