Cancel culture run amok: Cucker Carlson out at Fox.

17 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I don't know if he will... It's no secret that Murdoch and Fox are all in on DeSantis. Trump may want to stick it to them for that and throw his lot in with OANN.

He was on Fox last week, and I don't even think he has mentioned Tuckers firing since it happened. 

7 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:
fox-news-refused-to-pay-tucker-carlson-s
RADARONLINE.COM

Fox told Tucker Carlson’s lawyers he was fired “with cause" — related to the ex-producer’s lawsuit which claimed sexism, antisemitism, and harassment.

So there's gonna be discovery?

Rubbing Hands GIF by Giphy QAr

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jason said:

v1ytsd7qscwa1.jpg

I’m seeing conspiracy theories from Tucker-fans that “the liberal” Blackrock owns part of Dominion and a large percentage of Fox stock and they forced the firing… despite Blackrock having 0 involvement in Dominion and not being even 1% liberal :daydream:

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

600k likes on a video about nothing. Almost 40m views. Tucker is far from done. He might find an even bigger audience, and have no leash at all.

It's news right now, soon Fox will fill the time slot with someone saying the same thing Tucker did and people will start to forget him.  Tucker was saying the right things with the right channel backing him in the right time slot.  Apparently he averaged 670,000 in the 18-49 demo out of his audience of 5 million.  Fox will find someone else to tell old people that it's okay to be bothered that the Joneses sold their house up the street to a Mexican family before they moved to Florida.  Carlson will have a moderately successful podcast for his big fans and not make a ripple beyond that audience.

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, finaljedi said:

It's news right now, soon Fox will fill the time slot with someone saying the same thing Tucker did and people will start to forget him.  Tucker was saying the right things with the right channel backing him in the right time slot.  Apparently he averaged 670,000 in the 18-49 demo out of his audience of 5 million.  Fox will find someone else to tell old people that it's okay to be bothered that the Joneses sold their house up the street to a Mexican family before they moved to Florida.  Carlson will have a moderately successful podcast for his big fans and not make a ripple beyond that audience.

:angry-fap:

Just now, stepee said:

Nope, for some reason Jason thinks he’s finding things so valuable that he has to break the rule when I’m telling you guys it’s just never needed 

bro I'm not the only one who's broken the rule to post video mmkay