Cancel culture run amok: Cucker Carlson out at Fox.

9 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

Fuckit if I was Tucker and just got paid out tens of millions off a contract I don't have to fullfil I'd fucking go do nothing but jerk off all day. 

Kieran Culkin Money GIF by SuccessionHBO

If you got paid tens of millions, you could just do nothing and pay someone to jerk you off all day!

• True 2
  • Sicko Sherman 1

I don't know that the OANN / Newsmax pipeline to the online chud cinematic universe is especially strong, which is where Fox has excelled for the last few years. The landscape is changing and I don't know how long cable news is going to be worth the squeeze for Republicans, especially a crazy expensive network like Fox News. Yes Tucker got 3.5 million eyeballs and that puts him right around the average viewership of season 3 of Arrow :p

So SOMETHING is going to have to give at some point. Maybe Tucker was the keystone holding up the arch but I don't know.

Tucker cucked Rupert so he fired him:

Fulnu71WIAEjPjK?format=jpg&name=large

vf423-carlson.png?mbid=social_retweet
WWW.VANITYFAIR.COM

Fox Corp. chair Rupert Murdoch is said to have balked at Carlson’s remarks in a Friday night speech, driving another theory about the prime-time star’s abrupt exit. “He...

• Haha 4
  • Sicko Sherman 1

16 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Orly

tucker-fox-dossier-2.jpg?w=1600&h=900&cr
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Fox News executives have in their possession a dossier of alleged dirt on Tucker Carlson should he attack the network in the wake of his departure.

Fox News picking up some tips from the pro sports leagues? Except, teams' front offices are usually a bit more subtle about their story planting.

2 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Tucker cucked Rupert so he fired him:

Fulnu71WIAEjPjK?format=jpg&name=large

vf423-carlson.png?mbid=social_retweet
WWW.VANITYFAIR.COM

Fox Corp. chair Rupert Murdoch is said to have balked at Carlson’s remarks in a Friday night speech, driving another theory about the prime-time star’s abrupt exit. “He...

I just came here to post this.

Of course Carlson's reign of terror would not end because of his racism or election lies. But on the whim of a billionaire irked by his own botched engagement.

• Halal 1

45 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Orly

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Fox News executives have in their possession a dossier of alleged dirt on Tucker Carlson should he attack the network in the wake of his departure.

Would this be the texts and dinners between Tucker Carlson and Matt Gaetz that was a big story for 3 days and then went absolutely no where?

2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Orly

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

I cannot imagine a less interesting version of the Xavier Protocols than Fox's opposition files on its cavalcade of mediocrity and implicit bias. And IIRC Chuck's brilliant plan to stop Cyclops was, "make him wear a helmet," so the kryptonite for all these ku klux klowns has basically gotta be, "they will self-incriminate if given airtime."