Cancel culture run amok: Cucker Carlson out at Fox.

• Jason changed the title to Cancel culture run amok: Cucker Carlson out at Fox.

I wonder if it really played out like they asked Tucker to not tell a lie and he refused to, probably correctly figuring his brand was more profitable than the fox news position. Hanity I imagine will do whatever he is told which is ironic because he actually likely more so believes the lies.

• Halal 1

Lol, people think this is him being kicked out, and not him gearing up for a political run?

Maybe I’m wrong, but it certainly seemed like he was working towards it. 

I get that timing is suspect, but something tells me this isn’t about the settlement. If it was, Ingrahm and Hannity were probably even worse than Carlson for that reporting. And Carlson is more popular. And the old alcoholic judge lady was extreme on the stolen election stuff.

2 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Lol, people think this is him being kicked out, and not him gearing up for a political run?

Maybe I’m wrong, but it certainly seemed like he was working towards it. 

No maybe about it: he fully expected to be back tonight.

If he runs for office at all, this wasn't part of his plan.

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

I wonder if it really played out like they asked Tucker to not tell a lie and he refused to, probably correctly figuring his brand was more profitable than the fox news position. Hanity I imagine will do whatever he is told which is ironic because he actually likely more so believes the lies.

Maybe they finally saw a copy of his Canada piece was like 

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

No maybe about it: he fully expected to be back tonight.

If he runs for office at all, this wasn't part of his plan.

Maybe you’re correct, but it being just him is weird. There have definitely been rumors of him wanting to run.

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

So how long until he goes to OAN or NewsMax and takes his following of chuds with him?

Daily Wire and a run for office.

• Halal 1

5 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Why would he take the pay cut?

1 minute ago, BloodyHell said:

Maybe you’re correct, but it being just him is weird. There have definitely been rumors of him wanting to run.

Daily Wire and a run for office.

Like I said it’s possible he is out because the other ones played ball and agreed to certain limitations.

Just now, BloodyHell said:

Very possible, but I’ve never known him to have any such principles.

I mean the principle is refusing to NOT lie. It’s weighing it against the value of his brand as someone who refuses to tell the truth about anything ever.

Just now, sblfilms said:

Money is power, broski

Yes, but he has money. His inheritance was estimated ar like 450m$. It’s not like Tucker is suddenly poor. I realize his salary is large, but he’s powerful regardless. Politics will get him more power than more millions will. 

People keep taking about OAN or Newsmax, but do they even have the kind of money on hand to make it worth his while?  

I also don’t think he wants to get into politics, it’s too much work and not enough payout.  The man got to make a fortune barely working and was kept separate from the unwashed masses.  

Just now, LazyPiranha said:

People keep taking about OAN or Newsmax, but do they even have the kind of money on hand to make it worth his while?  

I also don’t think he wants to get into politics, it’s too much work and not enough payout.  The man got to make a fortune barely working and was kept separate from the unwashed masses.  

His show studio was located in his mansion. He had a good gig and my guess is couldn’t get out of his own way.