The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - update: 10+ million copies sold worldwide in first three days (fastest selling title in the Zelda series)

Keyser_Soze

This game has so much goddamn content. BotW was super sparse when it came to content. It had tons of Korok seeds and shrines, but not much else in terms of side quests, exploration, NPCs, etc. This game is packed to the brim with things to do that aren't just shrines. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • True 1

10 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

This game has so much goddamn content. BotW was super sparse when it came to content. It had tons of Korok seeds and shrines, but not much else in terms of side quests, exploration, NPCs, etc. This game is packed to the brim with things to do that aren't just shrines. 

When Nintendo said BotW was held back by the Wii U this most be what they were talking about. There's just so much stuff everywhere in every direction. This world actually seems populated by people, more so than any Zelda before it.

• True 2

I miss my magic bombs, but am loving the new powers. I know I am making things more difficult than they need to be and definitely overthinking a of the shrines. Seriously I've been like the answer can't really be that simple can it? :lol: but I am really enjoying this one. I need to find the maraca dude so I can trade in some stockpile of seeds. 

4 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

I miss my magic bombs, but am loving the new powers. I know I am making things more difficult than they need to be and definitely overthinking a of the shrines. Seriously I've been like the answer can't really be that simple can it? :lol: but I am really enjoying this one. I need to find the maraca dude so I can trade in some stockpile of seeds. 

did you want to know where he is? 

Spoiler

He's down the hill from Lindors Sky tower, being accosted by two trees. kill the trees, and then he'll move to Lookout Landing. 

Alright, 3rd dungeon I did absolutely felt more like a dungeon. Still probably shorter and easier than a traditional dungeon in some ways, but lots of good buildup and satisfying enough!

Also... didn't expect to find

Spoiler

the master sword while fucking around. That was super fucking cool to randomly discover and I never in a million years would've guessed that.

• Halal 1

50 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Alright, 3rd dungeon I did absolutely felt more like a dungeon. Still probably shorter and easier than a traditional dungeon in some ways, but lots of good buildup and satisfying enough!

Hide contents

the master sword while fucking around. That was super fucking cool to randomly discover and I never in a million years would've guessed that.

Same. I was shocked. Glad I had enough stamina left 

1 hour ago, Xbob42 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Which ones did you do? 

So far I did 

Spoiler

The water temple and the Wind temple

14 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

How did you all solve the broken rail puzzle in the tutorial part? I 

Reveal hidden contents

I've seen people 

Spoiler

Fuse a rail cart to their shield then surf the track. 

So… I was randomly in a cave in the northwest heading towards the Forgotten Temple (the area in the first game which had like a hundred Guardians in it) to meet up with Impa when I ran into…

Spoiler

…a group of gloom hands, who after I killed with a bunch of bombs, turned into PHANTOM GANON which then kicked my ass.

33 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

So… I was randomly in a cave in the northwest heading towards the Forgotten Temple (the area in the first game which had like a hundred Guardians in it) to meet up with Impa when I ran into…

Hide contents

…a group of gloom hands, who after I killed with a bunch of bombs, turned into PHANTOM GANON which then kicked my ass.

yeah, when you beat him it tells you how to find the Master Sword (which I had found before I actually did this. 

On 5/12/2023 at 10:48 AM, Mr.Vic20 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How do I activate the stone gliders?

Real Gs know you can just…

Spoiler

Pick one up with Ultrahand, put it in the air, then place it on the ground. Then stand on the thing, reverse time on it, then stop the reversal when it’s back in the air. 

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 2

10 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

You need to build a structure or bridge 

9 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:
  Hide contents

Build a platform that's level with the bottom of the chest. I'm assuming you know how to use the spiky things that stick in the wall.

Thanks 

10 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

Isn't there a shrine right next to that treasure chest? That should explain how you're supposed to get it.

I didn't put the two things together 

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I know exactly where that's at and I didn't figure anything out either. 

I got it