Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

2 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

SCOTUS rules 6-3 that once a person becomes president, anything they do for the rest of their life is perfectly legal.

That's not going to happen.

Like seriously, the SC are definitely ideological conservatives, but they care about their own agenda.

Yes, they absolutely have an agenda, but its not Trumps, and they don't give a damn about him. Except maybe Thomas by proxy of his crackpot wife. None of them care about him or want to give him any standing. They already got what they needed from him. 

They've already dismissed and refused to hear cases by him, because he's irrelevant now that they have a majority.

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

That's not going to happen.

Like seriously, the SC are definitely ideological conservatives, but they care about their own agenda.

Yes, they absolutely have an agenda, but its not Trumps, and they don't give a damn about him. Except maybe Thomas by proxy of his crackpot wife. None of them care about him or want to give him any standing. They already got what they needed from him. 

They've already dismissed and refused to hear cases by him, because he's irrelevant now that they have a majority.

I concur in judgement, but they’re not willing to completely jettison him yet. But it’s doubtful they’ll stick their neck out for him in this, not right now and not under the questions he’s presenting to the court. 

donald-trump-0725222.jpg
WWW.SALON.COM

A judge ordered the documents sealed but they were accidentally released publicly instead.

Salon because Bloomberg is paywalled. They do link to the original Bloomberg article.

Looks like the court Trump shopped for messed up. Woops.

• Haha 1
  • Sicko 1

On 10/11/2022 at 4:55 PM, silentbob said:

This might help explain some of it.

Don't believe everything you read. Thats almost assuredly nonsense. He's old and has false teeth or some kind of implant, but the idea it's from coke is absurdist theories best left out there with the nonsense we make fun of the right for believing.

I believe trump takes prescribed uppers, but the man doesn't even drink, he sure as hell isn't snorting rails.

9 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Don't believe everything you read. Thats almost assuredly nonsense. He's old and has false teeth or some kind of implant, but the idea it's from coke is absurdist theories best left out there with the nonsense we make fun of the right for believing.

I believe trump takes prescribed uppers, but the man doesn't even drink, he sure as hell isn't snorting rails.

It's 2022 motherfucker I'll believe whatever I want and then win twice as hard because I did!

• Haha 3
  • Halal 1

The next move,

210209035327-doj-seal.jpg?c=16x9&q=w_800
WWW.CNN.COM

The Justice Department officially appealed the appointment of the special master, who is overseeing the review of documents seized from former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, in a brief filed with the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday.

• b_m_b_m_b_m changed the title to Bloomberg: DOJ prosecutor sees “sufficient evidence” to indict trump for obstruction on MAL docs
45 minutes ago, Jason said:

Iran missile program sounds like Saudi Arabia and/or Israel were interested.

27golf-liv-trump1-facebookJumbo.jpg
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

After decades of failure and rejection in sports, the former president’s New Jersey course will host a LIV Golf tournament this weekend, but the event is not simply about the golf.

On 10/20/2022 at 3:01 PM, Jason said:

not too late for an october surprise

I think I'd rather see it happen after the election. 

Want to get 65m MAGAt's to run out to the polls? Arrest dear leader. 

Do it the morning after the election, imo. 

But either way, do it live, and take him in cuffs!