Conservatives are insane, and for proof here is a scene from CPAC

17 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Did they take their shoes away in jail?

I think you have to wear provided ones (probably more like slippers) and then can also buy some real (probably garbage) shoes for an inflated price from the prison.

The problem here, of course, is dude never went to jail but also probably didn’t feel like researching the experience or anything.

7 hours ago, stepee said:

I think you have to wear provided ones (probably more like slippers) and then can also buy some real (probably garbage) shoes for an inflated price from the prison.

The problem here, of course, is dude never went to jail but also probably didn’t feel like researching the experience or anything.

I'm just not sure about the no shoes part of his little avante garde performance.  Maybe he did an interpretive dance closing that no one caught on camera, Ben Shapiro could have showed up and played violin accompaniment.

2 hours ago, finaljedi said:

I'm just not sure about the no shoes part of his little avante garde performance.  Maybe he did an interpretive dance closing that no one caught on camera, Ben Shapiro could have showed up and played violin accompaniment.

I mean if thar happened, would it even be any crazier?!

4 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

This just fuels my pet theory that Republicans are just failed theater kids who felt they deserved more attention than they got. 

I mean, isn’t Ben Shapiro a failed Hollywood sitcom writer and JD Vance is just butt hurt his shitty movie didn’t win an Oscar?

21 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I mean, isn’t Ben Shapiro a failed Hollywood sitcom writer and JD Vance is just butt hurt his shitty movie didn’t win an Oscar?

The NRA gun lady is pissed at Hollywood for not giving her a sitcom where she plays herself as a Republican-leaning woman in Los Angeles.