Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

lol

a6LOMGb.png

Ah yes, the sorts of things a genius would say. Don't plan ahead or anything.

Employee: "What are you going to do, as leader of the company?"

Leader of the company: "I don't know . . . "

Can't make this up. Leadership penalty -1000 on Musk. Do you guys feel the genius? The leadership?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Surely advertisers aren't at all worried about the liability of being on twitter!

cK9AB36.png

Fake tweet in question:

F10QGlq.png

Amusingly enough, this is the entire reason the blue check was even created and given away for free in the first place. Twitter was facing lawsuits due to impersonators, so the blue check was released to keep the lawyers at bay.

• Hugs 1

Someone* just made a parody account (and paid elon $8 for verification which the real rep doesn’t have) and was mocking my city council rep who was in the news recently for being a big fucking asshole on twitter. She was calling some rando on twitter a Karen for asking the city’s twitter account on what to do about some guy parking his van on the sidewalk. this is what the new verification system is going to do, and it seems only about half of the posts related to them know it’s a bit

*legitimately not me

29 minutes ago, Comet said:

Enjoying GoW now but Tactics Ogre remake is next. And Crisis Core remake next month? Fuck me silly. 

I’m finishing up Mario and Rabbids (great sequel). I am personally excited for Callisto and Midnight Sun. I have plenty of vacation to take so I’m excited. 

Those poor engineers who had to work nights and weekends to rush this feature out (knowing it was idiotic) only for everyone to laugh at Twitter for it and then being asked to rollback the feature. Any good Tweeps there are furiously interviewing elsewhere. 

• True 1
  • Halal 1