Jurassic Park: Dominion (NEW Trailer added)

silentbob

• 2 months later...
  • silentbob changed the title to Jurassic Park: Dominion (update: Trailer #2 added)

The construction scene with the brontosaurus gives me strong Flintstones vibes.  I really hope the whistle blows and Chris Pratt slides down it's back yelling yabba dabba do.

My other thought watching that was that it looks a lot like a mission impossible movie with dinosaurs.  

• Haha 1

Trevorrow said he wanted the dinosaurs to act like animals. Not sure why a Quetzalcoatlus is tearing apart a big noisy airplane and not staying way the fuck away from it.

Conclusion: it's probably going to be just as big and dumb as every other JP sequel. Leave your brain at the door, I guess. Alcohol/weed a plus.

10 hours ago, best3444 said:

Sam Neil aged really well. I think the CGI is inconsistent overall. Sometimes it looks realistic and other times the dinosaurs looks like a cartoon. I'm iffy on this overall. 

It probably will be inconsistent, but you can never judge the final result based on a trailer.

• True 1

• 2 months later...
  • silentbob changed the title to Jurassic Park: Dominion (NEW Trailer added)
4 minutes ago, silentbob said:

YES PLEASE!

Finally bringing the big three back together from the original is making me more interested in this movie than I thought it would. 

Raptor baby meets Taken seems a little preposterous, but at this point having a zany raptor side story is like a trademark of the movies.....