Liberals have cancelled Mr. Potato Head. 😡

Jason

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jason said:

The GRINCH Act should force all of the grifting Congressmen who take back-door payouts, bribes, and quid-pro-quos to enact policies for self gain rather than the benefit of their constituents to give all of that money back to the people.  Just like the mother-fucking Grinch did.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

The GRINCH Act should force all of the grifting Congressmen who take back-door payouts, bribes, and quid-pro-quos to enact policies for self gain rather than the benefit of their constituents to give all of that money back to the people.  Just like the mother-fucking Grinch did.

Something tells me you aren't going to understand the moral of the story and still be a Conservative. 

And now Nike has to sue MSCHF because Republicans are stupid.

Exbfpl2WgAAQkl8_resized.jpeg

Nike sues over Lil Nas X’s ‘unauthorized Satan Shoes’

WWW.THEVERGE.COM

MSCHF is selling 666 pairs of the $1,018 sneakers.

I'm going to guess they'll settle out of court for an undisclosed sum of like $5 that Nike's lawyers will then "accidentally" drop on their way out of the bank.

@marioandsonic Ha, thanks for making me realize I posted this in the wrong thread :lol:

• Haha 1

All Bibles or sacred codes. have been the causes of the following Errors:

1. That Man has two real existing principles Viz: a Body & a Soul.
  2. That Energy. called Evil. is alone from the Body. & that Reason. called Good. is alone from the Soul.
  3. That God will torment Man in Eternity for following his Energies.

But the following Contraries to these are True

1. Man has no Body distinct from his Soul for that called Body is a portion of Soul discernd by the five Senses, the chief inlets of Soul in this age.
  2. Energy is the only life and is from the Body and Reason is the bound or outward circumference of Energy.
  3. Energy is Eternal Delight

Those who restrain Desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained; and the restrainer or Reason Usurps its place & governs the unwilling.

And being restrained, it by degrees becomes passive, till it is only the shadow of Desire.

The history of this is written in Paradise Lost. & the Governor or Reason is call'd Messiah.

And the original Archangel, or possessor of the command of the Heavenly Host, is calld the Devil or Satan, and his children are called Sin & Death.

But in the Book of Job, Milton's Messiah is called Satan.

For this history has been adopted by both parties

It indeed appear'd to Reason as if Desire was cast out; but the Devils account is, that the Messiah fell. & formed a heaven of what he stole from the Abyss

This is shown in the Gospel, where he prays to the Father to send the Comforter or Desire that Reason may have Ideas to build on, the Jehovah of the Bible being no other than he who dwells in flaming fire

Know that after Christs death, he became Jehovah.

But in Milton; the Father is Destiny, the Son, a Ratio of the five senses. & the Holy-ghost, Vacuum!

Note. The reason Milton wrote in fetters when he wrote of Angels & God, and at liberty when of Devils & Hell, is because he was a true Poet and of the Devil's party without knowing it

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they've settled in the most ridiculously obvious Nike only sued to shut up conservatives way.

Exbfpl2WgAAQkl8_resized.jpeg
WWW.THEVERGE.COM

The full terms of the deal weren’t disclosed.

MSCHF has agreed to a voluntary recall. They'll buy back any shoes bought by customers that were confused and thought these were made by Nike.

I had my first real life argument over Dr. Seuss... it was hilarious.

I was having a conversation with a right-wing family member who lives in Ohio. We both know each others stances on things and he knows not to poke my hornets nest because typically I'm 100 times more informed on any issue he brings up and I'm not shy about letting him know my opinions.

Anyway, usually our political common ground is discussing how much we hate politics and politicians... so we were kinda doing that, and he was talking about how sick he is of the entire system... and was at the point where he never wanted to vote again... so I said, fuck it, if I can somehow convince a hardcore Republican in Ohio to stop voting, I'm gonna shoot my shot... so I was selfishly pumping up his no-more-voting narrative and somehow I started talking about how politics is all about distracting people with ridiculous nonsense like Dr. Seuss... and he started flipping out about Dr. Seuss and how he was so upset because one of the items on his bucket list was to read every Dr. Seuss book and, uh, yeah, you can see where this is going. He was all upset that he couldn't buy the books any more on amazon or eBay and I was like, that has nothing to do with anything... that's because ever brainwashed right wing turd in the country made a mad dash to buy them all up, not because of any sort of actual banning or secret plot by anyone.

It was pretty insane just how little he knew about the actual details of the cancelling of Dr. Suess. He kept repeating how harmless the images were and that it was all over nothing... and my point was that if the publishing company decided it doesn't want to publish it anymore, nothing has been cancelled.

I think part of the problem is that this guy is actually pretty racist and mysoginistic... in fact, besides our relationship with Israel, the only other right wing platform he really truly is 100% invested in is the cancel culture stuff and hating everything being labelled as racist.

It's especially funny because this guy is poor as shit and constantly votes in direct conflict of his best interests. When he moved back to Missouri a few years ago with his family he was complaining nonstop about how hostile our state is to poor people trying to get government assistance and I was like, uh yeah, no shit. That's all your boys you voted in dipshit. That's their whole platform, fucking you over.

I don't know where I'm going with this rambling mess, other than right wingers have bad ideas about everything.

• Thanks 1