Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

46 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Every single Republican is so fucking strange when it comes to gender and sexuality.

I wish Chris Farley was alive and not this shit (sorry best video I could find, Canada) Showing that he’s still that annoying shit from even way back then, still has no idea what is even happening.

I feel like it's more likely that Cawthorn became aware of some swingers in Congress getting together and the fact that his lame goober ass doesn't get invited to those sorts of parties.

edit: He's like the teenager who doesn't get invited to the party and calls the cops to report underage drinking.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, finaljedi said:

I feel like it's more likely that Cawthorn became aware of some swingers in Congress getting together and the fact that his lame goober ass doesn't get invited to those sorts of parties.

edit: He's like the teenager who doesn't get invited to the party and calls the cops to report underage drinking.

Cawthorn got turned off by all the swingers because they all require consent.

10 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Don Junior definitely seems like someone who gets cucked.

Yeah but intentionally because he is so coked out. 

“man, she’s been spending a lot of time with the pool boy. I need to go on Fox News and rant about how Hunter Biden is a liability to the democrat White House”