~*The Official Thread of Presidential Gaffes and Car-Washing*~

biden-dogs-champ-major-biting.jpg
WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

"We have no doubt that Major and Champ are good dogs but politicians and bureaucrats can't be trusted," the Judicial Watch federal complaint reads.

The conservative activist group Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit in federal court Monday that names the "Biden family dogs" and accuses the U.S. Secret Service of not reporting an alleged March biting incident.

Judicial Watch announced the lawsuit today against the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). It seeks compliance in a filing listed as "JW v DHS Biden dogs complaint 01194." The federal complaint filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia demands the Secret Service respond in a timely fashion to FOIA requests for details about an early March dog biting debacle. Judicial Watch claims it's been "irreparably harmed" by the Secret Service's reluctance to report the incident, which reportedly involved one of the two Biden family German Shepherds, Champ and Major.

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. will protect gay and transgender people against sex discrimination in health care, the Biden administration announced Monday, reversing a Trump-era policy that sought to narrow the scope of legal rights in sensitive situations involving medical care...

12 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:
3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. will protect gay and transgender people against sex discrimination in health care, the Biden administration announced...

But now what excuse is Trump going to use to look up teenage girls' skirts in the bathroom? 

• 2 weeks later...

The same people who get all uppity about not respecting the troops and fallen military members, are usually the same ones who come up with some excuse why they never served in the military:  "I would have loved to be in the Army, but I know I would have punched they drill instructor in the face on the first day!"  They are also the ones that wear tacky shirts that are just a giant American flag.  

8 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

The same people who get all uppity about not respecting the troops and fallen military members, are usually the same ones who come up with some excuse why they never served in the military:  "I would have loved to be in the Army, but I know I would have punched they drill instructor in the face on the first day!"  They are also the ones that wear tacky shirts that are just a giant American flag.  

That's exactly my (2nd? 1st once removed? The son of my dad's first cousin) cousin. He would post all this troop-loving stuff on his Facebook. Always garbage about how Obama sold out our good boys to Iran and let Iran kidnap sailors and garbage like that. Someone asked him once if he had served he said "Oh I never served. But I wish I had." You wish you had??? Bitch you are 27. Nothing is stopping you! Go enlist today!

We lost touch the past few years cause he blocked me during the 2016 election.

Last I heard he was training to be a police officer. But due to his lack of critical thinking (seriously the guy thinks Obama was selling American sailors to Iran for cash), I doubt he will be a good one. So if a Gresham police officer is ever caught using aggressive force, it might be my cousin!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Politico is written by morons for morons. A single US Weekly blind item about Justin Bieber's new tattoo has more journalistic integrity than Politico ever will have.

They don't call it Tiger Beat on the Potomac for nothin'.

I dunno where to post this, but behold... one of the top 5 news stories of the day according to Fox News...

AP21120697148147.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

The vice president traveled to the Central American country on Monday to meet with the Guatemalan President Alejandro Giammattei in her first trip after being appointed by President Biden to lead diplomatic efforts in the region amid the border crisis.